Reservations for the hotel/resort accommodation has to be made on the basis of Single, Double/Twin and Triple (Double plus single mattress) occupancy in standard room with private facilities, unless you have specifically requested and paid for an upgraded room category. Special requests such as bed types, smoking preference and connecting rooms are subject to availability. Room selection in all cases, unless otherwise reserved, is strictly at the discretion of the hotel’s management on a run-of-house basis.
Any Hotel/ Tour / Package Booking would be tentative unless you pay in advance and book it on guaranteed basis
Kindly send us reservation request in written at email@example.com along with the payment as per below details.
1. Booking Made 91 days or more prior to arrival
- 50 % of the total invoice at the time of making the Booking Balance payment 60 days prior to arrival
2. Booking Made 90 days or less prior to arrival
- 100% payment at the time of Booking
HOTEL CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is usually 1400Hrs or later. Check-out time is 1200Hrs.
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night and late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment.
Passports – You may be required to have a copy of your passport information, upon arrival at each of the hotels. This is required for security reasons. To expedite this process it is good to be prepared with copies in advance of arrival.
- All payments are to be made in name of M/S GLOBUS HOLIDAYS
To make your payments for accommodation / tours, choose one of the two convenient options
- Bank Draft, kindly ensures the same is made out in the name of “Globus Holidays” and marked ‘Account Payee’ only.
- Bank Transfer, kindly makes it transfer to our bank account, details are as below:
- BANK NAME – ICICI Bank Ltd.
- A/C HOLDER – GLOBUS HOLIDAYS
- A/C NUMBER – 113605500302
- A/C TYPE –CURRENT
- BRANCH – C-32, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
- RTGS / NEFT IFSC CODE – ICIC0001136
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
UNUSED SERVICES & REFUND
- All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are transferable to another tour if cancellation received at least 90 days prior to the booking.
- Absolutely no deposit, refund or payment transfers will be made if cancellation is made within 4 weeks of scheduled departure.
- No refund will be made for any unused services or other arrangements due to any changes in schedule made by passenger while traveling. However, in certain cases, the refund will be considered as per the policy of the carrier/ hotel/ tour company / or other suppliers used for providing services.
- Refund request must be made within 2 weeks of the completion of the trip.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither “Globus Holidays” nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize.
EXTRA USAGE OF VEHICLE
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS
* Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
* Globus Holidays act only as an agent for the hotels, transporters, other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
* All our itineraries are sample itineraries, given to you so that you get a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Other factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
* Globus Holidays rates are based on the present rates as negotiated by us with the hotels and transporter. Hotels and transporter retain the right to modify the rates without notice due to hike in hotel taxes or in fuel prices. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or transporter. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary
* Globus Holidays shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
* Globus Holidays shall not be responsible for anyloss, death, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
* Globus Holidays do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
* If the clients has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to Globus Holidays Office. This will enable our company to take up the matter with the independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face any difficulty.
* Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision where invalid, illegal or unenforceable then the remaining provision shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
* TIPPING: Tipping is not obligatory in India.
Thank you for choosing Globus Holidays !!!!