06 Nights / 07 Days
Srinagar, Katra, Vaishno Devi, Pahalgam, Gulmarg.
- Hotel / Houseboats on Twin sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- All surface travelling by 01 Non AC Tata Sumo / Indica.
- All surface travelling by 01 Non AC Tempo Traveller.
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Horse Riding
- Sightseeing of Chandanwari , Aru and Baisaran in Pahalgam
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
DAY 01: ARRIVE JAMMU – KATRA
Upon arrival you will be met by our representative and drive to Katra. The distance is about 50 kms, will be covered in about 2 hours, upon arrival in Katra you will be transferred to the hotel. Katra is the starting point for the Vaishno Devi pilgrimage. Overnight in hotel
DAY 02: KATRA – VAISHNO DEVI KATRA
Early in the morning we proceed further to visit the Holy temple of Vaishno Devi. This temple is situated on the top of the hill. To visit this temple one has to hire a pony or travel by foot. From Katra the Vaishno Devi pilgrimage is about 12 kms. After visiting the temple we return back to Katra the same day. Overnight in hotel
DAY 03: KATRA – PAHALGAM:
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) The total distance of about 250 kms, will be covered in about 7 to 8 hrs. Pahalgam is situated at the union of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Pahalgam is now Kashmir’s premier resort; cool even during the height of summer when the maximum temperature does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius, upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight in hotel
DAY 04: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR:
Morning explore Pahalgam. In the afternoon drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in deluxe houseboat
DAY 05: IN SRINAGAR: HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING:
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat
DAY 06: SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
Morning proceed for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR:
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
|CHOICE OF HOTELS / SIMILAR|
|SRINAGAR||NEW ALEXANDRA GROUP OF HOUSEBOATS
|HOTEL EAGLE RESORT/ HOTEL ASSAD / /DLX HOUSEBOATS / SIMILAR||HOTEL DUKE / HOTEL NAQASH RESIDENCY /HOTEL GRAND HABIB / NEW ALEXANDRA GROUP OF HOUSEBOATS/SIMILAR||HOTEL GRAND MUMTAZ / HOTEL PINE SPRING / NEW ALEXANDRA GROUP OF HOUSEBOATS /SIMILAR|
|PAHALGAM||HOTEL WOODS RESORT /HOTEL HIGHLANDS RESORT / HOTEL GOOD LUCK / HOTEL HIGHLANDS PAHALGAM OR SIMILAR||HOTEL PARADISE INN / HOTEL BAISARAN/HOTEL FOREST HILL / HOTEL ABSHAR OR SIMILAR||HOTEL GRAND MUMTAZ / HOTEL PINE SPRING / SIMILAR|
|GULMARG||HOTEL AFFARWAT/HOTEL YEMBERZAL OR SIMILAR||HOTEL ROYAL PARK /HOTEL PINE PALACE /HOTEL ALPINE RIDGE / HOTEL KHALEEL PALACE OR SIMILAR||HOTEL GRAND MUMTAZ / HOTEL PINE SPRING / SIMILAR|
|KATRA||HOTEL MERIDIEN /HOTEL VISHAL OR SIMILAR||HOTEL ASIA VAISHNODEVI OR SIMILAR||HOTEL DEVI GRAND OR SIMILAR|
- Please clarify all the inclusions and exclusions before booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are Nett and non commissionable.
- Optional tour charges to be paid directly by the guest (if availed)
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- Clients staying on Meal Plan CP, MAP, and AP fined menu/buffet will be provided. There will not be choice of menu.
- The package prices are subject to change in case of any revision in the hotel accommodation tariffs/any hike in the transport cost (including fuel hike) or in case of any addition tax levied by government of state Jammu & Kashmir.