04 Nights / 05 Days
Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg.
- Return Int’l Flight Tickets of Uzbekistan Airways
- 4 Day Accommodation on Twin/Triple Sharing at Le Grand Plaza (5*) or similar hotel.
- Complimentary Bottles of Mineral water.
- VISA Support. (LOI)
- Meals on full Board basis:
- 04 Buffet breakfasts at your hotel.
- 04 Lunch as Per Itinerary at Indian restaurants.
- 2 Normal dinners
- 01 Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Dance show, 2 Veg + 2 Non veg Snacks, Soft Drinks, Juices, and Local Vodka & Beer.
- All Sightseeing as per above tour itinerary.
- Full day tour to Charwak Lake and Chimgan Mountains.
- Services of Professional English speaking tour guide.
- All transfers by AC Luxury Coach.
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan visa.
- All airport & hotel taxes.
- Charges in hotels for additional services.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Joiner fee at hotel.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. In the evening you will take a Shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat
DAY 02: SRINAGAR – GULMARG
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. Dinner and overnight in hotel
DAY 03: GULMARG – PAHALGAM
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 130 kms, will be covered in about 5 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Dinner and overnight in hotel
DAY 04: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar.. Dinner and overnight in deluxe houseboat
DAY 05: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR:
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight.
- Pattaya: Romeo Palace/ Equivalent
- Bangkok: Howard / Equivalent