05 Nights / 06 Days
Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Cochin.
- Return Int’l Flight Tickets of Uzbekistan Airways
- 4 Day Accommodation on Twin/Triple Sharing at Le Grand Plaza (5*) or similar hotel.
- Complimentary Bottles of Mineral water.
- VISA Support. (LOI)
- Meals on full Board basis:
- 04 Buffet breakfasts at your hotel.
- 04 Lunch as Per Itinerary at Indian restaurants.
- 2 Normal dinners
- 01 Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Dance show, 2 Veg + 2 Non veg Snacks, Soft Drinks, Juices, and Local Vodka & Beer.
- All Sightseeing as per above tour itinerary.
- Full day tour to Charwak Lake and Chimgan Mountains.
- Services of Professional English speaking tour guide.
- All transfers by AC Luxury Coach.
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan visa.
- All airport & hotel taxes.
- Charges in hotels for additional services.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Joiner fee at hotel.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar (Drive: 135 Kms / 3.5 HRS)
Upon arrival at Cochin airport pick up later drive to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls. Overnight at hotel
Day 02: Munnar
Today after morning breakfast full day city tour of Munnar including visit the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots. Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (Drive: 125 Kms / 3 Hours)
Today morning transfer to Thekkady has one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. In the afternoon at 1300 Hrs arrive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel. In the Evening at about 1530Hrs go for a boat ride on the Lake Periyar (own arrangement) where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one’s good fortune).Overnight at Hotel in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Kumarakom (Drive: 125 Kms / 03 HOURS)
Morning after breakfast drive to Kumarakom & check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for independent activities. Overnight at Hotel in Kumarakom.
Day 05: Kumarakom – Alleppey (Drive: 35 Kms / 01 HOURS)
Morning visit to Kumarakom bird sanctuary later drive to Alleppey evening city tour for Alleppey. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Alleppey – Cochin (Drive: 85 Kms / 01.5 Hours)
Today after morning breakfast a bid of farewell transfer to Cochin airport to connect your flight for onward destination.
|Sn Annex Inn/ Spring Dale Resort||Lake Queen/High Range Residency/ Sn International||Windsor Paddy Field Resort / Tharavadu Resort
|Green Palace Resort / Cosy Residency
|Black Forest / Archana Residency/La Palms||Michaels Inn /Blooming Paradise/ Kara Garden||Ashirawad Heritage
|Pagoda Resort/ Picasso Castle
|The edge /Misty Mountain / Iglo Nature Resort/ Spice County / Dream Catcher||Ranger Woods/ /Silver Crest/ Jung Park||Waterscapes / Gold Filed Resort/ The Word Backwater Resort / Manor Back Water||A/C Deluxe House boat|
|Tea county / / Terrace green/ Devonshire Greens||Elephant Court / Green Wood / Cardomen County/Green Wood / Carmella Haven||Backwater Ripples / Lake Song||Ac Deluxe Houseboat|