12 Nights / 13 Days
Kathmandu, Nyalam, Dongba, Mansarover, Darchen, Tarboche, Zuthulpuk, Dirapuk & Paryang
- Tibet entry permission and Kailash permit for the group.
- Both Kailash parikrama (on foot) and Manasarovar parikrama (Luxury Bus).
- Accommodation on group sharing for mentioned nights as per outlined above.
- Luxury bus, support truck and a back up jeep on each group
- Tibetan guide from China Tibet Tourism Board (CTTB).
- Yaks and yakman for carrying equipment (three yatris one yak).
- Visa approval and visa approval service.
- Veg meals (India)
- Guide, cook and supporting staff.
- Half day tour in Kathmandu with airport transfers (in group).
- Kathmandu-Kodari and return transfer in group.
- Yatra certificate
- Duffle bags, Sleeping bags, jackets and cap
- Oxygen cylinders for the groups.
- All Camping equipments (dinning tent, kitchen tent, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs, toilet tent, etc).
- Arrangement of Sankalp Puja with priest, Jaap Mala, Bel Leaf, Stuti, Hawan puja arrangement.
- International airfare.
- If need Ponies for riding during Kailash Kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Be aware of the possible risk being thrown out by the ponies.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax calls, porters or arranging additional transportation.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities ( landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
- Services other than specified.
- If you want a priest, can be managed as per your group size. (Eg: For group size upto 25 pax: 3000 per pax)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport and transfer to Hotel, dinner and overnight at Hotel. (Twin sharing)
Day 2 : Kathmandu – visit temples.
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Pashupathinath and we will also arrange Sankalp/ Puja for successful journey of Kailash Yatra along with guidance of pashupati Area Development Trust and Saktipeeth, lunch at hotel and drive to the kodari border. Dinner and overnight at guest house.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Nyalam 3750 m (160 kms ).
After lunch and immigration formalities – we crossed the friendship bridge and proceed to Tibet side. There we meet our Chinese guide, drivers and vehicles – continue drive to Nyalam (our first overnight in China), dinner and overnight at Guest House with dormitory facility.
Day 4 : Nyalam – Day free for acclimatization.
You can walk and shop around the small town. All meals will be provided. Overnight at the Guest House.
Day 5 : Nyalam / Dongba (340kms)
After breakfast we drive to Dongba via Saga, en-route you will be passing through Lalungla pass (16000ft ) – huge lake Paigu-Tso & Brahmaputra river, Overnight stay at guest house on dormitory rooms.
Day 6: Dongba/ Mansarovar 4500 m.
Today is the day of your lifetime that you are going to have darshan of the Holy “Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarover” – day’s program as usual, the tour staff will set up private bathing tent on the shores of Lake Manasarovar for the traditional sacred bath and the Fire Ceremony with Mantra Chants, homa, Offering 108 Bel leaf ar Shivling etc will follow before the breakfast at around 8 am, we drive through Mayumu – la pass ( 17000ft ). – The highest point of the driving, lunch on the way, dinner and Overnight at Mud house.
Day 7 : Mansarovar/ Darchen
Till 2 pm free for pooja and hawan , drive to Darchen via Mansarovar parikrama , overnight at Darchen lodge( 3- 4 pax dormitory accommodation )
Day 8: Darchen – Tarboche – Dirapuk ( 4860 m ).
After breakfast drive to Tarboche (8 kms) and start trek for Kailash parikrama to Diraphuk (16,500 ft ) – 12 kms , packed lunch on the way, Dinner overnight at Camp (tent/mud-house ) .
Day 9: Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk ( 4760 m ).
This is the day every pilgrims talk about, the most difficult journey throughout the yatra – trek up to the 18,600ft. ( Dolma- la Pass) – descend to Gauri kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk , dinner & overnight at Camp (tent/mud-house )
Day 10 : Zuthulpuk- Darchen – Paryang
After breakfast we trek around 8 kms, and we will be reaching to the point where the vehicle will be waiting for us – drive to Darchen , after lunch we drive to Paryang via Lake Mansarovar ( horchu side) overnight at guest house
Day 11 : Paryang to Nyalum
We will return home, after breakfast drive up to Nyalum ,lunch en-route , dinner & overnight stay at guest house.
Day 12: Drive to Zhangmu – Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive to Zhangmu, after the immigration and custom formalities – cross over to Nepal border, lunch at border and drive to Kathmandu (160 km). We will have banquet to celebrate the success of the Yatra with Purnaahuti puja which includes yagya, hawan, using 5 matras for 108 times Aahuti of Lord Shiva. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13: Kathmandu.
Transfer to Airport for departure
Budget package! Total US $ 950 + INR 24000.00 Per Person EX KATHMANDU[Rate can be change for next year China Govt + visa policy]Hotels Used in Kathmandu: Indreni, Airport, Vaisali, Manang, Marshyangdi or similar
FULL MOON DATE
5*, 6*, 7*, 8*, 9*, 15, 22, 29,30
3*, 4*, 5*, 6*, 7*, 12, 19, 26
3*, 4*, 5*, 6*,7*, 10, 17, 24, 31
1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, 5*, 7, 14, 21, 28
1*, 2*, 3*, 11, 18.