07 Nights / 08 Days
Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara, Leh surroundings and Jeep safari to Pangong Lake on Indo-China border.
- 07 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Arrival & Departure transfers by exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or similar vehicle. (Ex. NJP/IXB).
- Half Day Kalimpong Local Sightseeing.
- Half day Trip to Tshangu Lake and half day city tour of Gangtok
- One half day sightseeing at Pelling.
- One half day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points exclusive appropriate sized non A/c vehicle
- All currently applicable Taxes except 3.09% Government Service Tax (If Applicable).
- Guide Charges
- Parking & Porter Charges
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses: such as
- Telephone Calls
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Food (if not included)
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
- Government Service Tax.
DAY-01: (BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI – GANGTOK).
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Gangtok (114kms/4.5hrs), At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-02: (EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE ).
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people
DAY-03: (GANGTOK TO PEMAYANGTSE).
Morning transfer to Pemayangtse (123kms/6.5hrs), Pemayangtse is a very small Himalayan village in West Sikkim. Pelling is the nearest motor able point from Mt. Kanchendzonga, worlds 03rd highest peak, offers a good sunrise and all day long view of Kanchendzonga and the entire Eastern Himalayan range.
DAY-04: (PEMAYANGTSE LOCAL SIGHTSEEING (9.30 HRS TO 1.30HRS OR 2 HRS TO 6 HRS)
After breakfast start for half day sightseeing in an around Pemayangtse, covering Rimbi Falls, Sacred Khecheopalri Lake, Kanchendzonga Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, & Pemayangtse Monastery – the 2nd oldest monastery of Sikkim, & Darap Village. Evening free for individual activity and leisure.
DAY-05: (PEMAYANGTSE TO DARJEELING).
Morning transfer to Darjeeling. Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama- Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens, this little town faces some of the Himalayas highest peaks. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-06 (DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING THREE POINTS (4 AM TO 7AM ) & BEST POINTS ( 9.30 HRS TO 1.30HRS OR 2 HRS TO 6 HRS)
Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local Best points sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropewey (entry fees not included), walk
around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel
DAY-07: (TRANSFER TO KALIMPONG & LATER LOCAL SIGHTSEEING).
Morning after breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (54kms/2hrs) and later the Local Sight Seeing In and Around Kalimpong City, Covering Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brong Monastery (Durpin Dara Monastery ) ,Flower & Orchid Nurseries, Dello Hill. Evening free for individual activity. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY- 08: (KALIMPONG – NEW JALPAIGURI / BAGDOGRA).
Morning after breakfast departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (75 Kms / 03 Hours). Tour Ends.
|Gangtok||Mt. Sinialchu / Denzong Regency/Similar||Keepsa Residency / Suhim Portico / Similar||Chumbi Residency / Le Primula / Similar||Sidlon Residency /
Hotel Rendezvous (DLX Room) /Similar
|Sai Kripa / Juniper Tree / Similar|
Norbughang Resort/ Similar.
|Pachu Village Resort,
Tashigang Resort. / Similar
|De Regency / Tashigang Resort / Similar||Newa Regency
Iff Seen Village Resort/ Similar
|Iff Seen Village Resort
Dzimkha Resort / Similar
|Darjeeling||Hotel New Elgin Viceroy (Attic Room) /Similar||Hotel Viceroy (Executive Room) /
Cedar Inn /Similar
|Sumit Grace Resort/ Sterling Silveroaks /||Anand Palace,
The Retreat, /Similar
|Hotel North Star / Hotel 717/ Similar|
|Kalimpong||Hotel Silver Oaks/ Similar||Hotel Silver Oaks/ Similar||Kalimpong Park/ Similar||Sood’s Garden Retreat/ Similar||Hotel Tres
Garden Reach/ Similar
NOTE: VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
- Any Indian National visiting Sikkim requires to carry a Photo ID Proof (Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License) in order to obtain Thsongu Lake permit for the above.
- Non Indian Passport holders are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir.
- Non Indian Passport holders are required to obtain inner line permit.
- The different hotels are combined in such a way wherein it enables the customer to get the same standard of services, facilities and hospitality in each of the destinations he is traveling. Please note that the tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling Hills region is not very advanced and the client should not expect the Facilities / Amenities / Luxuries normally available in the metro cities or any other developed tourist destination such as Kerala, Rajasthan or Himachal. The check In/Out time is 12PM noon in all the hotels of Sikkim & Darjeeling Hills. Photo gallery of the hotels can be forwarded you on request.
- We provide “Exclusive Tourist Vehicles” customized and maintained keeping in mind the basic necessities and comfort of the travelers. Note: It’s not possible to provide a single vehicle for the entire trip in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pemayangtse due to some unwritten rules by the locals, therefore all the above transfers and sightseeing will be on point to point basis and in most of the cases we will keep replacing the vehicle with a similar one. Inconvenience regretted.
- Upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station, all guests are greeted and welcomed by our trained, equipped and professional representative who gives a briefing about the tour and regularly stay-in-touch with the guest until the tour ends. We also have our local representative at most of the destinations for regular meet and assist during the tour. This way the client never has the feeling of being left alone in an unknown destination. NOTE: Please care to look for our representative holding placard in his name. In Bagdogra Airport our representative will be standing outside the Exit Gate. There are 02 exit gates in NJP Railway station and the guests are requested to come to the Old/Main Exit Gate near the Ticket Counters to meet our representative.
- Transfer from NJP/ Bagdogra are provided from 0600Hrs to 1600Hrs, so please ensure that the Air/Rail Tickets are booked and correspond to the above timings as any of the above destinations from/to NJP / Bagdora is around 2.5 to 5Hrs drive in the hilly road and the condition of which is not safe to drive without the sufficient day light, therefore we do not operate or recommend any airport or railway station transfers between1600Hrs to 0600Hrs. However in unavoidable circumstances please recommend your client to spend one night at Siliguri and the cost supplement for the same can be sent to you on request.
- Please note the following points about the sightseeing tours in our itineraries along with timings at each of the destinations and kindly advice the same to the clients:
|1||Darjeeling 07 Points Local||0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours.||Only in morning or Afternoon as per any of the given timings.|
|13.30 Hrs||17.30 Hrs|
|2||Darjeeling Rock Gardens &
Ganga Maiya Park
|0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours.||Only in morning or Afternoon as per any of the given timings.|
|13.30 Hrs||17.30 Hrs|
|3||Kalimpong Local||0900 Hrs||1200 Hrs||03 Hours||Please refer the itinerary.|
|4||Gangtok – Local City Tour||0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours||Please refer the itinerary.|
|5||Gangtok – Tshangu Lake.||0800 Hrs||1400 Hrs||05 Hours|
|6||Pemayangtse Full Day Local||0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||05 Hours||01 Hr lunch break will be provided from 1300Hrs to 1400Hrs.|
Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary. Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursday s, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays. Nathula Pass is open only on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sundays and subject to the availability of permits.