06 Nights / 07 Days
Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kovalam, Alleppey.
- Accommodation in well-appointed room on double sharing basis with base category of rooms.
- Daily Buffet breakfast at hotels.
- All transfer & sightseeing by ac indidca car for 02 pax
- 04 pax ac tavera car.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle Mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service Tax 4.35%.
Day 01 : Cochin – Munnar (Drive : 135 Kms / 03.5 HOURS )
After morning breakfast drive to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls. Overnight at hotel
Day 02 :Munnar
Today after morning breakfast full day city tour of Munnar including visit the tea plantations, Tea Museum, the Eravikulam National park home of the endangered Niligiri Thar (Ibex), followed by visit to the Mattupetty dam, the the Kundala Lake and other scenic spots. Overnight at Hotel in Munnar
Day 03 :Munnar – Thekkady (Drive : 125Kms / 3HOURS)
Today morning transfer to Thekkady has one of the worlds most fascinating natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. In the afternoon at 1300 Hrs arrive at Thekkady and check-in at Hotel. In the Evening at about 1530Hrs go for a boat ride on the Lake Periyar (own arrangement) where one can have a unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. The greatest attraction of Periyar, however are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake (Wild life viewing is always dependent on one’s good fortune).Overnight at Hotel in Thekkady
Day 04 :Thekkady – Alleppey (Drive: 125 Kms / 03 HOURS)
Today after morning breakfast drive to Alleppey upon arrival check in your hotel, evening city tour for Alleppey around . Overnight at hotel
Day 05 :Alleppey- Kovalam (Drive: 165 Kms / 4.5 HOURS)
Today after morning breakfast drive to Kovalam upon arrival check in your hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Kovalam – Kanyakurai – Kovalam (Drive: 85 Kms / 02 HOURS / one way)
Day excursion trip to Kanyakumari including visit to Kumari Amman Temple – The temple is devoted to the Goddess Parvathi as Devi Kanya- the Virgin Goddess, Vivekananda Memorial – The Vivekananda Memorial has been built on the Vivekananda Rock and is devoted to Swami Vivekananda, Gandhi Mandapam – This memorial stands on the place where the the ashes of Mahatma Gandhi was kept for public viewing before being immersed into the sea and other place . Overnight at hotel
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum
Today after morning breakfast transfer to Trivandrum airport to connect flight for onward destination.
|Sn Annex inn / Spring Dale Resorts||Lake Queen/High Range Residency||Green Palace Resort / Cosy Residency||Ocean Park/ Travancore Palace|
|Black Forest / la Palms / Sn Sujtha Inn||Michaels Inn / S. N International /Ambadi||Pagoda Resort/ Picasso Castle||Sagara Beach Resort/ Country Club / Samudtrathream Beach resort|
|Spice County / Misty Mountain / West wood Riverside / Grand Plaza / Camella & ellitra||Ranger Woods/ / Pepper Vine /Junlge park / Silver Crest||A/C Deluxe House boat||Samdura /Islo Di/Estuary Island|
|Tea County/ Devonshire / Rivulet Resort||Elephant Court/ Green Wood / Cardoman County/ Carmella heaven||Ac Deluxe House boat||Uday Samdura / Turtle on the Beach resort|
Special Note: –
· At Munnar &Thekkady, A/c Rooms are not provided due to low temperature.
· Supplementary Cost for A/c Deluxe House Boat instead of hotels would be Rs.3000/- Per Person
· At Hotel Check-In time is 14.00 hrs & Check-Out time 12.00 Noon.
· Early Check-In and late Check-Out subject to availability.
· At Houseboat Check-In time is 12.00 hrs & Check-Out time is 9.00hrs.
· In A/c Deluxe Category Houseboat, A/c will be operational from 9.00 P.M to 6.00 A.M.
· All Houseboat become standstill from 5.30 P.M to 8.00 A.M. due to Govt. Restrictions.
· The above rate are valid for the mentioned period only and subject to change without any prior notice…