06 Nights / 07 Days
Bagdogra, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Gangtok, Kalimpong & Tsomo Lake
- 06 Nights Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis at the above mentioned hotels.
- Arrival & Departure transfers and sightseeing by exclusive AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (Ex. NJP/IXB).
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake.
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points.
- One half day Kalimpong local sightseeing.
- Mineral Water and packed refreshment (chocolates and candies) on arrival.
- Assistance on arrival and dedicated guest relation executive at our back office in Siliguri.
- All currently applicable Taxes except 3.09% Government Service Tax (If Applicable)
- Guide Charges
- Porter Charges
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included)
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
- Government Service Tax
DAY-01: (BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI – DARJEELING).
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Darjeeling (95kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take rest and then walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY-02: (DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING).
Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (Worlds 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday) and walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). You might also Experience the famous Toy Train Joy Ride (subject to availability). This unique Mountain Railway’ project was first started in 1878 by the initiative of Sir. Assly Eden and is now a World Heritage.Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
DAY-03: (DARJEELING TO GANGTOK).
Morning transfer to Gangtok (105kms/4hrs) At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
DAY-04: (GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING).
Morning starts the half day sightseeing in and around this capital city of Sikkim, covering Chortan (Stupa), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms (Closed on Sunday )Ranka Monastery & Jakhri water falls
DAY-05: (EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE).
AM start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
DAY-06: (TRANSFER TO KALIMPONG AND LOCAL SIGHTSEEING).
Morning after breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (80Kms / 02 Hours) and later the Local Sight Seeing In and Around Kalimpong City, covering Zong Dog Plair Fo- Brong Monastery (Durpin Dara Monastery ) ,Flower & Orchid Nurseries, Dello Hill . Evening free for individual activity. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY – 07: (KALIMPONG – NEW JALPAIGURI / BAGDOGRA).
Morning after breakfast departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (75 Kms / 03 Hours).
LIST OF PARTNER HOTELS:
|Gangtok||Mayfair Spa Resort||Denzong Regency / Mt. Siniolchu|
|Darjeeling||Mayfair Hill Resort||Hotel New Elgin / Viceroy (Attic Premium Room)|
|Kalimpong||Hotel Silver Oaks||Hotel Silver Oaks|
- Any Indian National visiting Sikkim requires to carry Photo ID Proof (Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License) in order to obtain Tsomgo Lake permit for the above.
- Non Indian Passport holders are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir.
- Non Indian Passport holders require to obtain inner line permit.
- The different hotels are combined in such a way wherein it enables the customer to get the same standard of services, facilities and hospitality in each of the destinations he is traveling. Please note that the tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling Hills region is not very advanced and the client should not expect the Facilities / Amenities / Luxuries normally available in the metro cities or any other developed tourist destination such as Kerala, Rajasthan or Himachal. The check In/Out time is 12PM noon in all the hotels of Sikkim & Darjeeling Hills. Photo gallery of the hotels can be forwarded you on request.
- We provide “Exclusive Tourist Vehicles” customized and maintained keeping in mind the basic necessities and comfort of the travelers. Note: It’s not possible to provide a single vehicle for the entire trip in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pemayangtse due to some unwritten rules by the locals, therefore all the above transfers and sightseeing will be on point to point basis and in most of the cases we will keep replacing the vehicle with a similar one. Inconvenience regretted.
- Upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station, all guests are greeted and welcomed by our trained, equipped and professional representative who gives a briefing about the tour and regularly stay-in-touch with the guest until the tour ends. We also have our local representative at most of the destinations for regular meet and assist during the tour. This way the client never has the feeling of being left alone in an unknown destination. NOTE: Please care to look for our representative holding placard in his name. In Bagdogra Airport our representative will be standing outside the Exit Gate. There are 02 exit gates in NJP Railway station and the guests are requested to come to the Old/Main Exit Gate near the Ticket Counters to meet our representative.
- Transfer from NJP/ Bagdogra are provided from 0600Hrs to 1600Hrs, so please ensure that the Air/Rail Tickets are booked and correspond to the above timings as any of the above destinations from/to NJP / Bagdora is around 2.5 to 5Hrs drive in the hilly road and the condition of which is not safe to drive without the sufficient day light, therefore we do not operate or recommend any airport or railway station transfers between1600Hrs to 0600Hrs. However in unavoidable circumstances please recommend your client to spend one night at Siliguri and the cost supplement for the same can be sent to you on request.
- Please note the following points about the sightseeing tours in our itineraries along with timings at each of the destinations and kindly advice the same to the clients:
|1||Darjeeling 07 Points Local||0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours.||Only in morning or Afternoon as per any of the given timings.|
|13.30 Hrs||17.30 Hrs|
|2||Darjeeling Rock Gardens &
Ganga Maiya Park
|0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours.||Only in morning or Afternoon as per any of the given timings.|
|13.30 Hrs||17.30 Hrs|
|3||Kalimpong Local||0900 Hrs||1200 Hrs||03 Hours||Please refer the itinerary.|
|4||Gangtok – Morning 03 Points||0500 Hrs||0800 Hrs||03 Hours||Not included in the packages.|
|5||Gangtok – Local City Tour||0900 Hrs||1300 Hrs||04 Hours||Please refer the itinerary.|
|6||Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake.||0800 Hrs||1400 Hrs||05 Hours|
Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary. Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursday s, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays. Nathula Pass is open only on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sundays and subject to the availability of permits.