04 Nights / 05 Days
Delhi, Manali, Kullu, Rohtang pass & Manikaran
- Accommodation for 2 adults in one Room for 3Nights.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…).
- MAP Meal Plan –3 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only ( Non Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel).
- 2 AC Volvo seats from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Separate Cab for 3 days Kullu, Manali, and Rohtang Pass up to snow line (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Manikaran.
- Complementary transfers from Bus Stand to Hotel and Hotel to Bus Stand.
- Last Day 2 Complementary Van Vihar Tickets/2 complementary movie tickets at Piccadilly Multiplex.
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.).
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding, River Rafting etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Luggage Charges in AC Volvo.
- Heater charges will be extra.
Day 1: DELHI – MANALI (570 KMS)
Meals : No Meals
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to Volvo Pick up point (on your own) at 5:00 pm .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 7 am.
Meet & Greet by Bharat Booking Holiday’s representative.
Day 2: MANALI HALF DAY CITY TOUR (3 – 4 HRS.)
Meals : Dinner only
On arrival in Manali check in to the hotel (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: ROHTANG PASS UP TO SNOW LINE
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: MANALI – KULLU – MANIKARAN (85 KMS) (4 HRS)
Meals : Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast at 8 am excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: MANALI – DELHI (570 KMS) (15 HRS)
Meals : Breakfast
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 AM to 3:00 PM) or Van Vihar (Nature Park). In afternoon at 4:30pm proceed back to Delhi and reach Delhi next morning between 6 and 7 am.
|PACKAGE NAME||HOTELS USED|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||manali: HOTEL New abmika international OR SIMILAR|
|DELUXE PACKAGE||manali: the naina resort & cottages OR SIMILAR|
|luxury package||manali: sandhya resort & spa, snow vally resort or similar|
|luxury Star package||manali: apple country resort or similar|
For Honeymoon Rs.1, 300/- Extra Charge for Honeymoon Kit. Given below
Honeymoon kit includes:-only in deluxe or luxury package
- Flower bed Decoration once during the stay in Manali.(Sub. to availability)
- Candle light dinner once during the stay in Manali.
- Honeymoon Cake once in Manali.