10 Nights / 11 Days
Melbourne, Great Ocean road, Movie World, Sea World, Brisbane & Sydney Opera House.
- Accommodation at selected/Similar hotels including buffet breakfast.
- Indian Lunch & Dinner in nearby restaurant at a walking distance as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on private basis.
- Tips not mandatory.
- All Taxes
- International and Domestic Air tickets
- Australia Visa.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not mentioned in the itinerary section.
- Portage Charges in Hotel/Airport/During Tours.
- Remittance 35 AUD or CC Charges of 2% applicable on the total billing.
Day 1: Transfer from Melbourne Airport to CBD Hotel
On arrival in Melbourne, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Melbourne – on SIC Transfer.
Day 2: Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included
Morning City Tour – Melbourne
Morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to beautiful city. A guided walk through some of Melbourne’s best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere. Highlights of this tour – Melbourne Museum, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House, View of Melbourne Cricket Ground & Much More!
Guided MCG Tour
Explore the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the hallowed arena and experience where legends play by taking a guided MCG tour!
Highlights of this must-see tour include:The famous MCC Long Room, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG Tapestry, Player change rooms, and Cricketers’ viewing room, Ron Casey Media Centre,Portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar,A walk on the arena, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre, Pons ford Stand, City Terrace with view’s of Melbourne’s skyline.
Full Day Penguin Parade Tour – Philip Island
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Watch from an elevated boardwalk as they waddle cautiously from the beach to their burrows after a long day out at sea.
Highlights of this tour – Panoramic views of Western Port and French Island, Opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos, Phillip Island Nature Park – a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins, Koala Conservation Centre – look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks, Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the general viewing area & Much More!
Day 3:– Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included.
Great Ocean Road
A day tour that will impress! A breathtaking coastline to travel, the Great Ocean Road is a photographer’s delight and it consistently features in the Top 10 of world’s greatest scenic coastal drives. Get ready for a day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever experience! Your day along the iconic Great Ocean Road takes in spectacular coastal views of long sandy beaches, rolling surf, precipitous coastal cliffs and river inlets. We travel through popular resort towns Anglesea, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. The stops include Twelve Apostles boardwalk, Loch Ard Gorge and Island Arch. A refreshment stop will be made at Port Campbell before heading inland back to Melbourne. We highly recommend a stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for a walk along the beach. You will see the Otway National Park, a rainforest made up of fern gullies and eucalypts trees. Port Campbell National Park’s rugged coastline, “The Shipwreck Coast”. Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout. This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography. Take in the illuminated skyline of Melbourne as you return to the city!
Day 4: Transfer from Hotel to Melbourne Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to the Melbourne airport for flight to Cairns.
Transfers from Cairns Airport to CBD Hotel
On arrival in Cairns, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Cairns.
Day 5:– Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included.
Full Day Big Cat Green Island Cruises – Lunch & Semi-Submarine
Enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Marvel at the reef beauty either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or as you snorkel and dive amidst the marine life.
This Tour Includes Cruise to Green Island, FREE choice of snorkeling gear or a glass bottom boat tour, Snorkeling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island, Island rainforest boardwalks.. Enjoy the expertise of the superb crew, in addition to buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine as you cruise back to Cairns.
Tour Timing: 9AMto 5PM
Day 6: Transfer from Hotel to Cairns Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Cairns Airport for flight to Brisbane/Goldcoast – on SIC Transfers.
Transfer from Brisbane/Gold coast Airport to CBD Hotel
On arrival in Brisbane/Gold Coast, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free. Overnight in Gold Coast
Day 7:- Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included.
Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Movie World Theme Park
Today enjoy full day at Movie World. Highlights Include: Adventure rides like Lethal Weapon, Wild West Falls and array of stunning show. The park contains various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. In addition, famous characters also patrol the park, allowing visitors the chance to take photos with them. These include Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy and various Looney Tunes characters.
Experience fun and thrills of galactic proportions on the Green Lantern coaster as you take on the steepest drop in the world. Plus there are more thrills to come on the Batwing Space shot, Arkham Asylum and the adrenaline pumping Superman Escape.
Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
Day 8:– Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included.
Return Transfer from Gold Coast Hotel CBD to Sea World Theme Park
Today enjoy a full day at Sea World. Enjoy unlimited fun and adventure and make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows and attractions. The parks feature killer whale, sea lion, and dolphin shows and zoological displays featuring various other marine animals.
Park Timing – 10 AM to 5 PM
Day 9: Transfers from Hotel to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Brisbane/Gold Coast Airport for flight to Sydney – on SIC Transfers.
Transfer from Sydney Airport to CBD Hotel
On arrival in Sydney, you will be transferred to your hotel. The day is free Overnight in SYDNEY – on Sic Transfers.
Day 10:– Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) Included.
Morning City Tour
Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentaryas you weave your way throughColonial history; stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbour side suburbs and friendly people epitomize the vibrance of this spectacular city. Some highlights of this tour – Sydney Opera House Views, Darling Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Milsons Point and Much More!
Sydney Opera House
Discover the stories, history and magic of the Sydney Opera House with an incredible guided tour, taking you underneath the world-famous sails. Make a day of it by choosing a Tour & Tasting Plate or Tour and Dine. The Sydney Opera House is one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks and this is your chance to truly get up-close. Run your hands over the world-famous shell tiles, take a seat in the elegant custom-made white birch timber chairs and marvel at the vaulted ceilings. Visit areas off-limits to the public and capture photographs from rare vantage points. Explore theatres and foyers where more than 1600 concerts, operas, dramas and ballets take place each year.
Combination 2 Tickets
You can select any 2 – Includes SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary & Madame Tussauds.
Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Over 4 MILLION passengers have enjoyed this dinner cruise phenomenon and now it is your turn!
Onboard your Showboat dinner cruise, you will start to believe that “life is a cabaret”. Australia’s most famous Sydney Showboat dinner cruise has been operating since 1987. Let the city romance you and remind you why it is the most spectacular harbour in the world. You will be awestruck by the city’s amazing skyline with views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. The moment you are seated at your reserved table your dining experience begins. This package includes a freshly prepared dinner. The Showboat presents an international nightly show, featuring the finest of Australian ballet talent, a personal table magician and a cabaret singer. The extravagant show features glamorous and gorgeous Australian showgirls who have danced and performed in the finest venues around the world. Be ready to be transported to Moulin Rouge!
Day 11: Transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport
Today, you will check-out from the hotel as you are transferred to Sydney Airport for your flight back home – on SIC Transfers.
|Melbourne||3||Crossley/ Quality Batman’s/ Mantra on Jolimont OR Similar|
|Cairns||2||Bay Village / Cairns Colonial/ Cairns Sheridan OR Similar|
|Goldcoast||3||Mantra on View/Mantra Legends OR Similar|
|Sydney||2||Travelodge Sydney / Mantra Sydney Airport / Rendezvous/ VIBE Sydney OR Similar|
(EX – AUSTRALIA)
|1ST November 2018|
|10TH November 2018|
|Cost||Single||Double||Triple||Child No Bed||Child With Bed|
Terms and Conditions:
- Normal Hotel Check-In Time is 14:00hrs and Check-Out Time is between 10:00-11:00hrs
- All prices are NETT and non-commissionable in Australian dollars, including GST
- Confirmation of all quote services and Hotels is Strictly Subject to Availability at the Rates & Standard Room Category Quoted
- The group tour will operate with a Tour Manager subject to a minimum of 20 full paying passengers travelling together
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided
- Transfers are on SIC basis on Arrival and Departure (Based on the flights booked by the agent)
- International and Domestic flight tickets and Visas are not included in the package
- No Amendments can be made to this Itinerary; you can choose any of the packages as mentioned on the email
- Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of pax’s before they operate and suppliers may cancel of postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity
- There is no refund for services not utilized. Extra note for private transfer’s services, waiting time for more than 15 minutes will incur additional hour charge
- Any services purchased by the traveler while on tour is non – commissionable to the travel agent
- A security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid directly by the guest to the hotel when checking in
- Payments by Visa or Master card incur a 2% transaction fee
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to person or property in any manner whatsoever in connection with any travel the subject of this booking, and the customer specifically and unconditionally releases us from all claims in connection with or arising out of that travel. It is the express responsibility of the customer to obtain all travel insurances required in connection with their travel.
- Booking cancellation policies remains the same in case of any cancellations due to Visa refusals or Medical emergencies.
- Guests are requested to obtain Travel Insurance to cover their Cancellations or On tour Medical situations on their own.
- If we are found liable for any loss to the customer whatsoever, our liability for that loss shall be limited to a refund of any fees paid to us by or on behalf of the customer in connection with the booking the subject of the loss, or provision of the services again (to be elected at our discretion).
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, and the parties all submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of that State.
– 30% payment required at the time of confirmation
– Full payment of this booking is required 30 days prior to travel in AUD
– Booking received within 30 days require full payment upon confirmation
(Failure to remit the final payment on due date will result in cancellation of your reservation)
– 30% Deposit Payment is Non Refundable at the time of Booking.
– Less than 30 days of the departure will incur 75% cancellation fee.
– Less than 21 days of the departure will incur 1