04 Nights / 05 Days
Taipei & Sun Moon Lake
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Taipei.
- 1 night accommodation in Sun Moon Lake.
- Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Intercity transfers on seat in coach basis.
- Keelung and Yehliu Tour on seat in coach basis.
- City Tour of Taipei on seat in coach basis.
- Puli Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Lukang Tour on seat in coach basis.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Travel Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Taipei
Upon arrival at Taoyuan international airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Evening is at leisure to relax and explore this city at your own pace. Overnight in Taipei.
Day 2 Taipei
After breakfast, proceed to Keelung to visit Chung Ching Park where you can view the huge statue of the Goddess of Mercy and also get a panoramic view of Keelung Harbor. Then continue to Yehliu, famed for its numerous rock formations resembling a Queen’s head, Fairy Shoe and Lover’s Rock. Later, return to Taipei for an afternoon tour of Taipei City, which includes the impressive C.K.S. Memorial Hall, National Palace Museum where 5,000 years of Chinese Imperial arts and jade collections are exhibited. Also visit the Martyrs’ Shrine of traditional architecture and Taipei handicraft center. Overnight in Taipei. (B)
Day 3 Taipei – Sun Moon Lake
This morning enjoy a tour of central Taiwan, visit Puli Town, the cultural and artistic heaven. Afterwards, proceed to the famous Sun Moon Lake, which is situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. Visit the famous Wen Wu Temple or Literature Warrior Temple dedicated to Confucius as Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as Master of Sword. Also visit the Itathao Village, Tse-En Pagoda and Holy Monk Shrine. Overnight at Sun Moon Lake. (B)
Day 4 Taipei
After breakfast, proceed to Lukang, located about 180 kilometers south of Taipei, known as a center of arts and handicrafts, particularly wooden and bamboo items. In the earlier years, the city was the site of magnificent homes and temples of uniquely Taiwanese architecture. Some of these structures still exist today. Later, return to Taipei. Overnight in Taipei. (B)
Day 5 Depart Taipei
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for flight back home or to an onward destination. (B)
TOUR PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.