05 Nights / 06 Days
Tokyo & Kyoto
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Tokyo.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kyoto.
- Daily breakfasts except on day 1.
- 2 local lunches as per itinerary.
- Train Tickets from Odawara to Kyoto and Kyoto to Tokyo.
- Return transfers in Tokyo on seat in coach basis.
- Tokyo City Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Fuji and Hakone Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Kyoto-Nara City Tour on seat in coach basis.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Travel Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Narita International airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. Tokyo, the capital of Japan is a bustling metropolis with a mix of old and new defying the imagination of the traveller. Later in the day you can enjoy a traditional Sumo Wrestling Tour (optional). Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 2 Tokyo
After breakfast, proceed to Hamamatsu Cho Bus Terminal for the city tour. Visit Tokyo Tower and climb up to the main observatory for a panoramic view. Make a short stop at Imperial Palace Plaza, the official residence of the Emperor of Japan. Visit the Asakusa Kannon Temple – the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. Visit Nakamise Shopping Street, famous for some local souveniers and food shops. Drive by Akhabara – Tokyo’s electronics store district before being dropped off at Tokyo station. Overnight in Tokyo. (B)
Day 3 Tokyo – Kyoto
After breakfast, proceed to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal from where your Mt Fuji Tour will start. Mt. Fuji, at 12,388 feet is Japan’s highest mountain. On arrival, visit the Fuji Visitor Center where you can see the cultural art dedicated to Fujisan on display. Driving up to Fujisan’s 5th station at 7607 feet you will be inspired by the beauty of the Japanese landscape. Torii gates, shrines, and souvenir shops decorate this station known as the border between the heavens and the earth. After lunch, enjoy the crisp mountain air while cruising on Lake Ashi and ride the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake for sweeping views of the celebrated Hakone National Park. After the tour, proceed to Odawara Station to board the train to Kyoto Station. Overnight in Kyoto. (B, L)
Day 4 Kyoto
Today, proceed to explore Kyoto and Nara. Visit the Golden Pavilion with two floors covered entirely in thin layers of pure gold and detailed architecture incorporating three distinct styles of Shinden, Samurai, and Zen. Visit Nijo Castle – the historical castle completed in 1626, which was built to provide lodging for Tokugawa Shogun and as a palladium for Kyoto Imperial Palace and Higashi Honganji Temple. Later, proceed to Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan. Visit Todaiji Temple, which houses the world’s largest bronze statue of Buddha. Also, visit the Kasuga Taisha Shrine where thousands of stone lanterns line the path to the serene shrine hidden in the woods. Splurge at Nara’s biggest souvenir shop Nara Nagomikan, which sells a vast variety of food products, sweets, and goods exclusive to Nara. Overnight in Kyoto. (B, L)
Day 5 Kyoto – Tokyo
Post breakfast, the morning is at leisure to enjoy the city or indulge in some shopping. Later, board the Bullet train from Kyoto Station to Tokyo Station. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Tokyo (B)
Day 6 Depart Tokyo
After breakfast at the hotel, the morning is free to explore this magnificent city and do some last minute shopping. Transfer by limousine bus to Kansai International airport for your flight back home. (B)
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
CHILD NO BED
3 Star – Standard
4 Star – Standard
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Baggage assistance is not available. Please make your own arrangements to have your baggage transported.
- When travelling by Train, we recommend leaving large baggage at your hotel in Tokyo.
- Service fees may apply. Please check with your hotel.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.