05 Nights / 06 Days
Mahe Island, Praslin Island & Seychelles
- 05 Nights’ accommodation in Seychelles.
- Daily breakfast except day 1.
- Full Day Discovery Tour of Mahe Island on seat in coach basis.
- Full Day Praslin Island & La Digue Island on seat in coach basis.
- Return boat transfers from Mahe Island to Praslin.
- Return Airport Transfers on seat in coach basis.
- International air ticket, Domestic Ticket if any, Airport taxes.
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- GST will be applicable on the total tour cost.
Arrive Mahe Island
On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel by standard coach. Check‐in and enjoy your day at leisure.
Overnight in Mahe Island.
Today, proceed for a city tour which begins with a transfer from the hotel for a stop in the colonial centre of “the world’s smallest capital”, Victoria. Highlights to visit are the court buildings, museum, post office, Clock‐tower [twin of the one outside London’s Victoria Station]. A turn around the corner takes one to the ‘Codevar’ building where local crafts, including the renowned Kreol or [Creole Gold] are on display for sale. A walk across Albert Street leads one to the focal point of the town, its colourful market where stalls of fresh fish, tropical fruits & vegetables, herbs & spices, are displayed. This is followed by a drive across the Sans Soucis mountain pass, with a photo stop at the historical Mission Lodge, en‐route to a Creole restaurant for lunch. After lunch, the tour continues around the southern tip of the island to the restored colonial plantation of ‘Jardin du Roi’, which is steeped in the short history of the Creoles as well as the Georges family, whose family tree apparently carries a link to Louis XVII of France. A cold drink of home‐grown fruit welcomes visitors, before they tour the surrounding plantation of vegetables, exotic fruits, herbs and spices. Stop at the Craft Village on the way back to the hotel.
Overnight in Mahe Island. (B)
After breakfast, your day is free at leisure. In the evening, experience the mellow Seychelles nightlife where you can visit casino, some local bars and fine restaurants offering unforgettable Creole and international cuisine.
Overnight in Mahe Island. (B)
Mahe Island – Praslin Island
After breakfast, get transferred to Praslin Island by boat. Praslin, the second largest island in Seychelles, lies approximately 1 hour by boat from Mahe. Check in to the hotel and enjoy your day at leisure. Overnight in Praslin Island. (B)
After breakfast, proceed on day tour of Praslin Island. Visit the Vallee- de- Mai, the only place on earth where the giant Coco- de- Mer nut grows in its natural state. A walk along the tended paths of this primeval forest, listening to the trill of the rare black parrot, transports one to the beginning of time; giving credence to the legends of this world Heritage site being the original Garden of Eden. The tour includes a visit to the famous Anse Lazio beach, before 30- minute crossing to La Diuge, during which one has a good chance to spot the Dolphins.
Overnight in Praslin Island. (B)
Depart Praslin Island – Mahe Island
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to International Airport in Mahe Island for your flight back home. (B)
|Mahe||3*||Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino||Victoria|
|Praslin||3*||Berjaya Praslin Beach Resort||Cote D’Or Esplanade|
TOUR COST PER PERSON IN
|HOTEL||VALIDITY||TWIN SHARE||TRIPLE SHARE||CHILD WITH BED||CHILD NO BED|
|Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
Berjaya Praslin Beach Resort
|11th April – 31st July 2017 // 26th August – 30th September 2017||EUR 494 +
|EUR 494 +
|1st – 25th August 2017||EUR 494 +
|EUR 494 +
- Validity: 2nd April – 30th September 2017.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.