05 Nights / 06 Days
Interlaken, Lucerne & Zurich
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Interlaken
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne
- 01 night accommodation in Zurich
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Excursion to Mt Titlis
- Classic Zurich Trolley Tour on seat in coach basis
- Inter-city train travel in Second Class( Transfer Cards)
(The tours start from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
Itinerary is fixed & must not be changed except that it may be done in the reversed order
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
(The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
Day 1: Arrive Zurich – Interlaken (2 hrs)
On arrival at Zurich, board your train to Interlaken -a Mecca for visitors. On arrival day is at leisure to enjoy the breath-taking view over Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2: Interlaken
Spend the day of fun and excitement as you board the cogwheel train for an excursion to Jungfraujoch – standing at 3454m, the highest railway station in Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terraces offering breath-taking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken (B)
Day 3: Interlaken – Lucerne (2 hrs)
Board your train to Lucerne. You can either explore this historic city with its famous wooden bridge, some shopping, a walk by the lake, the old town & the Lion monument at your leisure. In the evening, you can opt for the Indian Dinner Cruise on Lake Lucerne or Saphir cruise on Lake Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne (B)
Day 4: Lucerne
Enjoy a day of sheer excitement and adventure on an excursion to the glacier paradise of Mount Titlis. Board the world first revolving gondola ‘Rotair’ and take the opportunity to ride the spectacular ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift and see the ice grotto in the Titlis Glacier Park. Get to experience the “Titlis Cliff Walk” which is highest elevation suspension bridge in Europe. Overnight in Lucerne (B)
Day 5: Lucerne – Zurich (50 mins)
Board your train to Zurich. Discover the sights of Zurich aboard the unique ‘Classic Trolley’. Overnight in Zurich (B)
Day 6: Zurich
Today, proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. (B)
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR
|INTERLAKEN||Hotel City Oberland 3*|
|LUCERNE||Hotel Waldstattaerhof 3*|
|Hotel Radisson Blu 4*|
|ZURICH||Hotel Wellenberg 4*|
OPTIONAL PRICE PER PERSON IN CHF
|LUCERNE||Indian Dinner Cruise on Lake Lucerne ( Swiss Pass )|
|Lake Lucerne Saphir Cruise ( Swiss Pass )|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN EUR & CHF)
|3 Star –Standard|
|Child with bed (06 -12 yrs )||230||110|
|Child no bed (below 06 yrs )||0||105|
|4 Star –Standard|
|Child with bed (06 -12 yrs )||330||185|
|Child no bed (below 06 yrs )||0||160|
- Validity: April –September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- GST is applicable on the above tour cost.
- City tax /Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above rates are valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.