09 Nights / 10 Days
Moscow, Suzdal, Yaroslavl & St. Petersburg
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Moscow.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Suzdal.
- 1 night accommodation in Yaroslavl.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in St Petersburg.
- Daily breakfast except day 1.
- City tour of Moscow on seat in coach basis.
- City tour of Vladimir on seat in coach basis.
- City tour of Suzdal on seat in coach basis.
- Panoramic city tour of Yaroslavl on seat in coach basis.
- Panoramic city tour of Sergiev Posad on seat in coach basis.
- City tour of St Petersburg on seat in coach basis.
- Excursion to Pushkin and Hermitage Museum on seat in coach basis.
- Soviet Union Tour on Russian Metro.
- Russian Circus Performance.
- All transfers, sightseeing etc. using private air conditioned coach with local English speaking guide as per Itinerary.
- Sapsan train ticket Moscow and St. Petersburg second class.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Entrance to certain sightseeing’s.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Moscow
Upon arrival in Moscow, you will be transferred to the hotel. The present day capital of Russia is one of the world’s most remarkable cities, home to world-class museums and galleries and striking architecture. Overnight in Moscow
Day 2 Moscow
Today after breakfast proceed for Panoramic city tour of Moscow. See all major monuments Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Museum, etc.This is a half-day orientation tour will take you around the city and cover Moscow’s landmarks. Visit The Moscow Kremlin and Cathedrals, usually referred to as simply The Kremlin, is a historic fortified complex that used to be the residence of Tzar family located at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moskva River (to the south), Saint Basil’s Cathedral and Red Square (to the east) and the Alexander Garden (to the west). The complex serves as the official residence of the President of Russia. Overnight in Moscow (B)
Day 3 Moscow
After breakfast, we depart for the Soviet Union Tour via the Russian Metro. Famous for being the most beautiful metro system in the world, each metro station has a story to tell. An entirely different design for each station, the Russian metro is a sight for sore eyes with the statues and chandeliers that line the ceilings! On the way, you will stop at various metro stations to learn about the history of each station and appreciate the marble floors, mosaic, and stain glass work that makes these metro stations so tasteful and elegant. While some stations look like palaces, others look like picture galleries.
At the All Russia Exhibition Centre, you will get to see the fabulous architecture of the Stalin era, learn about the history of some of Russia’s most famous leaders, and learn about the victims of the Red Terror. Visit to Gorky Park, center of Culture and Leisure. In the evening enjoy Russian Circus performance. Overnight in Moscow (B)
Day 4 Moscow – Vladimir – Suzdal
Enjoy breakfast and check out of the hotel. Proceed to Vladimir. Later , proceed to city tour with inside visit of Assumption cathedral & outside visit of St Demetrius cathedral and Golden gates. Overnight in Suzdal (B)
Day 5 Suzdal
Today after breakfast, join the city tour with inside visits of Museum of Wooden Architecture St. Euthimius monastery (or Intercession Convent), and Suzdal Kremlin. Overnight in Suzdal (B)
Day 6 Suzdal-Yaroslavl
Today after breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to Yaroslavl for the panoramic city tour visiting Transfiguration Monastery, Church of Elijah the Prophet .Later transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Yaroslavl (B)
Day 7 Yaroslavl – Sergiev Posad – St. Petersburg
Today after breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to St Petersburg enroute enjoy the panoramic city tour of Sergiev Posad with excursion to Holy Trinity St. Sergius Monastery, the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. The monastery was founded in 1345 by one of the most venerated Russian saints, Sergius of Radonezh, who built a wooden church in honour of the Holy Trinity on Makovets Hill. Upon arrival to Moscow, you will be transferred to railway station to board high-speed Sapsan train to St. Petersburg. The train journey is an approximate duration of 4 hours. You will be greeted by our tour guide right outside your train compartment, and will be escorted to the hotel. Overnight in St Petersburg (B)
Day 8 St. Petersburg
After breakfast depart for an excursion to Pushkin to visit Catherine’s Palace with the famous Amber Room. Catherine’s Palace was founded in 1718 as a summer residence of Russian empresses. It was reconstructed several times in the XVIII – XIX centuries and now we can see interiors in baroque, classical and rococo styles. Later enjoy Enjoy 1 hour Neva river cruise. Further for city tour of St Petersburg. This is a 3 hour orientation tour that will take you around the city and to the famous stops and buildings of St. Petersburg (Entry tickets not included). The city tour will cover the main street located in the heart of the city: Nevsky avenue; along with the Bronze Horseman: a monument of Emperor Peter I, who opened the window to Europe for Russia. Peter and Paul’s fortress, Blood of the Savior Cathedral and the majestic Isaac Cathedral will also be covered in the tour. You will cross the Palace Bridge, Mars Field and Hermitage Museum among others.
See Kazan Cathedral, it is a Russian Orthodox Church located in Nevsky Avenue in St. Petersburg. The cathedral was built as a memorial to the Russian victory against Napoleon and is a beautiful building with bronze doors, sculptures and icons created by the best Russian artists of the day. Overnight in St Petersburg (B)
Day 9 St. Petersburg
Enjoy breakfast at hotel and depart for an excursion to the world’s famous art museum Hermitage. Founded by Catherine the Great, the Museum occupies 5 buildings and has among the other a famous collection of Western – European Art that includes paintings by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dyke and French Impressionists. Winter Palace is a part of the Hermitage. Enjoy some free shopping here. You will be transferred back to the hotel. Take some time to relax and proceed for midnight boat trip to view opening of the bridges. Overnight in St Petersburg (B)
Day 10 Depart St. Petersburg
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred from Hotel to airport for your flight back home. (B)
Starting With Price Per Person in USD:
Child with bed
3 Star – Standard
- Validity: 01st April – 30th September
- GST will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax/resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel