07 Nights / 08 Days
Casablanca, Rabat, Fes & Marrakech
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Casablanca
- 1 Night accommodation in Rabat
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Fes
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Marrakech
- Daily breakfast except on day 1
- Meals as per ititnerary
- City tour of Casablanca on private basis
- City tour of Meknes on private basis
- City tour of Fes on private basis
- City tour of Marrakech on private basis
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- All items of personal nature e.g. Laundry services, telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Activities and any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- GST Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide(s).
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Welcome to Morocco, one of the most diverse countries in Africa, with high mountains, sweeping desert, rugged coastline, and the winding alleyways of ancient medina cities and souqs. Upon arrival at Casablanca Mohamed V airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Overnight in Casablanca. (D)
Casablanca – Rabat
This morning, get ready for a sightseeing tour of the business capital of Morocco. You’ll see the Medina, Mohammed V square, United Nations square, the Central Market, the Habbous quarter, the Royal Palace, the residential area of Anfa and the panoramic view of the magnificent Hassan II Mosque and the Ain Diab. Late proceed to Rabat for the sightseeing of the “Imperial Garden City” with its main monuments like Oudayas garden, Hassan Tower and Mausoleum. You will also see the ramparts and walls of the Mechouar which surround the Royal Palace. Overnight in Rabat. (B, D)
Rabat- Meknes- Fes
This morning, depart for Meknes known as the “Moroccan Versailles”, which was founded at the end of the 17th century by Moulay Ismail, a contemporary of Louis XIV. See Bab El Mansour, considered as the finest gateway in Morocco. Later proceed to Fes. Arrive at your hotel and check in.
Overnight in Fes. (B, D)
After breakfast, discover Fes, the oldest of the Imperial Cities, which is well known for its spiritual and educational contributions to the Moroccan culture. Visit the medieval Medina. You will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still work in the age-old oriental tradition.
Overnight in Fes. (B, D)
Today early morning after breakfast, depart for Marrakech via Immouzer du Kandar- a Berber village, Ifrane- a delightful ski resort and Azrou – a Berber village known for its handicraft cooperative famous for its wood carving and carpet weaving.
Overnight in Marrakech. (B, D)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour in Marrakech, the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the “Pearl of the South”. You will visit the famous Saadian Tombs, Menara Gardens, Koutoubia mosque, and Bahia Palace. After lunch at the hotel, continue with sightseeing in the souks and the famous Jemaa El Fna square.
Overnight in Marrakech. (B, L)
Marrakech – Casablanca
Today after breakfast, your day is free at leisure. You can gear up for some shopping at the fabulous souks or simply relax by the poolside at your hotel. Later depart for Casablanca.
Overnight in Casablanca. (B, D)
This morning after breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
- Hotel Details
CITY CATEGORY HOTEL NAME LOCATION Casablanca 3* Prince De Paris 24 Boulevard de Paris 4* Hotel Suisse Bd de La Corniche Rabat 3* Hotel Rihab Quartier Hassan 4* Hotel Chellah Rabat Fes 3* Wassim Hotel Fez Rue Du Liban 4* Hotel Across & Spa 76 Boulevard Chefchaouni Marrakech 3* Hotel Imperial Holiday & Spa 4* Golden Tulip Rawabi Agdal
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
Validity: 1st April -30th September 2017
CATEGORY TWIN SHARE TRIPLE SHARE CHILD WITH BED (2-12 yrs) 3* 993 773 496 4* 1037 814 518
- Validity: 1st April – 30th September 2017
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax /Resort fees, if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.