07 Nights / 08 Days
Barcelona, Naples, Civitavecchia, Livorno, Cannes, Marseille & Disembark from Barcelona
- 07 Nights’ accommodation on –board cruise
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Port Charges
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Barcelona – Embark Cruise
The capital of Catalonia, and one of its provinces, Barcelona, is a place of palpable history, where you can lose yourself strolling down the medieval streets of the Barri Gotic. It’s a city designed to delight the senses: visit other-worldly Modernista churches like Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia, or treat yourself at a street side cafe to Patatas Bravas or a Passion Fruit Mojito. Explore more of Barcelona on a European cruise! Overnight on board the Cruise. (D)
Day 2 Cruising
A full day on the sea. Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 3 Naples
Cruise to Naples, located on Italy’s stunning Amalfi coast, a city rich in history. A tour around Naples’ grand piazzas, cathedrals and castles in the old center will take you back centuries. Pompeii is not too far either, a dashing city which boasts diverse cultural offerings and charming streets. Explore more of Naples on a European cruise! Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 4 Civitavecchia
Endless adventures await in Rome. With two and a half thousand years of history, art and culture, it is no wonder Rome is one of the most visited cities on the planet. Gaze at the masterpieces of the Vatican or walk into the past with visits to ancient relics, historic monuments and legendary museums. Or people-watch while sipping on an espresso in a quaint cafe. Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 5 Livorno
How lucky to visit the Tuscan region, Florence & Pisa, resplendent in art and history. What’s even more fortunate is that all the main attractions in Florence are centrally located for the perfect walking tour. See Santa Croce, Piazza del Duomo and Michelangelo’s David. Explore more of Florence & Pisa on a European cruise! Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 6 Cannes
Today, arrive in Cannes. Drive up Suquet Hill for a view of the city, sea and Lerins Island – fabulous dahling! How many rich and famous can you spot, walk the palm-lined promenade de la Croisette and count. The French Riviera at its best…the International Film Festival calls this home. Explore more of Cannes on a European cruise! Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 7 Marseilles
Located on the Mediterranean coast, Marseille is the oldest city in France and was founded in 600 BC. Among the many terracotta-roofed buildings lies many intriguing sights including the Cathedral of Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde. Other places well worth visiting are the city of Avignon and the quaint villages of Le Baux & Aix en Provence. Explore more of Marseille on a European cruise! Overnight on board the Cruise. (B, L & D)
Day 8 Disembark Cruise
After breakfast, proceed for disembarkation. (B)
Departure Dates For 2017:
|May||1, 15, 22, 29|
|June||5, 12, 19, 26|
|July||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|August||7, 14, 21, 28|
|September||4, 11, 18, 25|
STARTING TOUR PRICE PRICE PER PERSON IN USD:
|Cabin Type||Twin Share||Child with Bed (6-12 yrs)||Child No Bed (0-6 yrs)|
- Validity: April 2017 – September 2017.
- For the commission structure/ payment terms and cancellation policies, please check on case to case basis.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For Payment & cancellation terms please check on case to case basis
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- The above price is valid 60 days prior to travel.