04 Nights / 05 Days
Lima & Cusco
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lima.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Cusco.
- Daily breakfast except on day 1.
- Return Airport Transfer on seat in coach basis.
- City Tour of Lima on seat in coach basis.
- Full day city tour of Cusco along with visit to the ruins on seat in coach basis.
- Full day trip to Macchu Picchu on seat in coach basis.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips , Poterage
- Any personal expenses
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Government Tax
Day 1: Arrive Lima
Upon arrive in Lima and you will be transferred to your hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Lima.
Day 2: Lima
Today, enjoy a city tour of Lima. See the Historical Center: Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the City Hall and old streets with colonial mansions and Moorish balconies. The tour will continue through the most traditional residential areas of Lima which include San Isidro, Miraflores and Larco Mar, a stop of international thematic attractions which offers a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. Also, visit one of Peru’s largest private collections belonging to Miguel Mujica Gallo, the Gold Museum which displays countless superb examples of pre-Hispanic gold, silver and copper necklaces, masks, vases and many others.
Overnight in Lima. (B)
Day 3: Lima – Cusco
Proceed by coach to the airport to catch a flight to Cusco. Upon arrival in Cusco, check into the hotel. This afternoon, visit the magnificent city of Cusco, a city whose architecture displays a blend of Inca and Spanish cultures, and discover the impressive ruins located nearby. The whole of Cusco is covered by archaeological remains, both Incaic and Colonial. Take a walking tour through the Cathedral, then visit the Qorikancha or Sun Temple and continue to: the Sacsayhuaman Fortress with its very impressive beauty. Later visit Q’enqo, a religious centre which is one of the finest examples of a rock, artfully carved in situ, showing complex patterns of steps, seats, geometric reliefs and a puma design. Proceed to Puca-Pucara situated on a hill with superb views over the surrounding countryside and finally Tambomachay with their water fountains. Overnight in Cusco. (B)
Day 4: Cusco
Today, experience an unforgettable full day tour to Machu Picchu on the luxurious Hiram Bingham train. The journey is one of the most spectacular in the world. The train zigzags out of the valley of Cusco and then continues through the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba River to Aguas Calientes via Ollantaytambo. Here you will take a bus to the top of the ruins (approx. 25 minutes). Machu Picchu was buried in the jungle until Hiram Bingham discovered it in 1911. A guided tour gives you some idea of what the city must have looked like when inhabited. You will walk through squares, temples and its Royal Palace. You will see the Intiwatan or Solar Clock, Temple of the Three Windows and the Circular Torreon. After lunch you will return to the train station for the train back to Cusco. You will then be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in Cusco. (B)
Day 5: Depart Cusco
Later, proceed by flight to your onward destination. (B)
HOTEL DETAILS OR SIMILAR
Los Girasoles Hotel 3*
Jose Antonio Lima Hotel 4*
San Agustin Internacional Hotel 3*
Calle San Agustin
Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel 4*
- Validity : April – September
- All rates are based on minimum 2 adults traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges for weekends and convention may apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- Christmas and New Year Surcharges apply
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change in the quote will be adjusted accordingly.