08 Nights / 09 Days
3 nights Kathmandu, 2 nights Chitwan, 2-nights Pokhara & 1-night Nagarkot
2 – 4 Pax: 4 seater Car
5 – 6 Pax: 6 seater Van
7 – 14 Pax: 14 seater Haice
16 Pax & above: Coach depending on the no of Pax
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Pokhara
- 02 Night Accommodation in Chitwan
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nagarkot / Sanga / Dhulikhel / Godavari
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel [Above 3 star].
- All Meals in Royal Chitwan National park.
- Transfer – Airport pickup / Drop and sight seen by SIC / Private Basis.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Pashupatinath je, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swambhunath, Budhanilkanth & Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- [Bhaktapur, Sanga [143 fit Tallest Lord Shiva statue / Nagarkot.
- Pokhara Sightseeing by SIC basis / Pvt. Vehicle.[ Davis Fall , Bindabasini Temple , Barahi Temple, Seti Gorge, Fewa Lake , Bat Cave etc.
- Excursion Sarangkot by Pvt. Vehicle.
- 01 Hr Boating at Fewa lake in Pokhara
- Transportation Kathmandu to Pokhara to Chitwan to Kathmandu to Nagarkot Transfer by SIC / Pvt. Non A.C Vehicle / Air.
- Jungle Activities [1 Night Pkg]
- Like Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Breeding Center, Nature Walk, Bird watching, Tharu Culture Program
- Jungle Activities [ 2 Night pkg ] – Like Elephant Back Safari ,Elephant Breeding Center , Cannoning Ride ,
- Nature Walk, Bird watching, Tharu Culture Program etc[Extra Jungle activities – Jeep safari, Elephant bath]
- All Applicable Tax Included.
- Entrance fee during Sightseeing & guide charges.
- Mountain Flight Airport taxes INR 125 per person.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra activities will be charged as per actual which will be collected from the guest directly.
- Any rides, safaris, additional sightseeing / shopping tours other than those mentioned in the Inclusions/itinerary. Permits, Camera fees, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non-alcoholic Beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/ coffee etc unless specified.
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
- If an up gradation is required to confirm any particular hotel, the supplement will be given
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 01 – Kathmandu
Welcome on arrival. Check into Hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour covering Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambunath, and Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 – Kathmandu/Chitwan
Drive/Fly to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 kms from Kathmandu and is a 5 to 6 hours drive approx. On the way, you have a visit the Manakamana Temple “Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Chitwan
Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National Park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles, which will take place in the evening or morning time depending on the time you reach the resort. After the Elephant ride, you will enjoy either a slide show or Tharu Folk Dance, Cultural Tour, Canoeing etc. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05 – Chitwan /Pokhara
This morning you will go for Bird watching, after Breakfast Drive to Pokhara. Transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 – Pokhara
After Breakfast you will taken for Sightseeing to Bindabasini Temple, Devi’s Fall, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River etc. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 07 – Pokhara / Nagarkot
Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Note: If you choose By Air or Tourist Bus then Manakamana Temple will not available.
Cost with a minimum of 2-pax travel together (if single room taken there must be 2 single rooms – not valid for 1 pax traveling alone) on the above program will be follows:
The Hotels Rate in INR for Indian Nationality
|Category||Kathmandu||Chitwan||Pokhara||Nagarkot||Car||AC Bus||Air + Bus|
|5 – A star||Hayatt||Green park, Machan||Atithi, Fishtail, Shangrilla, Fulbari, Pokhara Grande, Barahi||Club Himalaya, Bhangeri Durbar Resort||C||C||C|
|4 – A star||Hotel Tibet, Hotel Malla, Park Village||Chitwan Adventure Resort, Center Park||Water Front Resort, Mount kailash||Fort Resort, Hotel Country Villa||C||C||C|
|3 – A star||Airport Hotel, Lord Miraz, Godawari View Bhrikuti, Indreni Himalaya||Royal safari||Landmark, Kantipur Hotel, Hotel Tulsi||Chautary Hotel||C||C||C|
The Hotels Rate in US $ for Foreign Nationality
|Category||Kathmandu||Chitwan||Pokhara||Nagarkot/Dhulikhel||Car||AC Bus||Air + Bus|
|5 – A star||Soaltee Crown, Hyatt, Shangrilla, Gokarna||Machan, Green Park, Chitwan Paradise, Hotel HermitagE||Shangrilla, Fishtail, Athiti, Barahi||Club Himalaya, Bhangeri Durbar Resort, hilltake Mountain, Dhulikhel Resort||$||$||$|
|4 – A star||Royal Singi, Shanker Hotel, Grand Hotel||Chitwan Adventure Resort, Centerpark, Hotel Westwood||Water Front Resort, Mount kailash||Fort Resort, Hotel Country Villa||$||$||$|
|3 – A star||Budha Maya Garden, Kathmandu Guest House, Manag Hotel, Hotel Harati, Hotel Goodwill(std), Kantipur Temple House||Royal Safari, Parkland Hotel
|Fewa Prince, Kantipur Hotel||Chautary paradise||$||$||$|
Properties envisaged: Using Base Catogery rooms at respective properties unless specified
- The vehicle is for point-to-point travel and not at disposal.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather & political conditions in the destination.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo Passport with validity of 6 month / Voter ID card.
- The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- Electric supply is restricted due to shortage Please co-operate with the hotel on it.
- INR 500.00 and INR 1000.00 notes are banned in Nepal and it is an offence to carry these notes.
- Check in at the hotels is at 10 Am to 1 Pm and & Check out time is 10 to 12 Am as per Hotels.
- Following is a list of essentials for a trip to Nepal
- Air Tickets Photo copy
- Hotel Voucher/Travel agent Voucher.
- Address list and list of important contacts or numbers
- Photocopies of important documents in case they are stolen
- List of important number in India and Nepal (On Paper)Meals – If your Guest like different-different taste of foods, then see the attachment of package chart. We will provide catering system if you have above 25 Pax so in this, your client will get the best what they like.