09 Nights / 10 Days
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis hotel in Kathmandu
- A visit of Pashupatinath Temple.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and Simikot with meals.
- Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser / Haice or Tourist Bus as per group sizes
- Supporting Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Veg. Indian meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Gore-Tex Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour (returnable after trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment .
- Yak for Kailashparikrama luggage only and All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Gamow bag and oxy- meter for safety
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home.
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff
|KAILASH VIA HELICOPTER
|Day 01:||Arrival to Kathmandu afternoon Darshan of Pashupatinath||Hotel 4star||Transfer to Hotel and brief|
|Day 02:||Morning Briefing and Yatra preparation afternoon fly to Nepalgunj||Hotel||Flight 55min|
|Day 03:||Morning fly to Simikot( 3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir||Sun Valley Resort||Flight 45min|
|Day 04:||After breakfast fly to Hilsa( 3700m) and drive to Purang
( 3800m) Acclimatization
|Purang Hotel||By heli 30 min & drive 1hr|
|Day 05:||Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4500m), Drive to Yamdwar&Astapad. StaParikrama of Mansarovar- 105km and Holy Bath, Puja etc.||Darchen
|Day 06:||Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km and Holy Bath, Puja etc.||Mansaravar
|Drive 2hrs and walk 7-8hrs|
|Day 07:||Drive to Purang||Purang hotel||Trek 3-4hrs and drive 3hrs|
|Day 08:||Drive to Hilsa and Flight to Simikot||Simikot hotel|
|Day 09:||Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu||Hotel ****||Flight to KTM|
|Day 10:||Drive to Airport and fly back to Home||–|
GROUP SIZE: 17+ pax TOUR COST PER PAX
Group Joining Basis for Indian Passport Holder: C –Per person
NRI or Foreign Passport holders: US$ –. Per person
Additional for Single supplements – 2 nights in Kathmandu: 5000. PERPAX for NRI OR INDIANS
Extra cost: Upgrade to 5 star Hotel: 8000 INR perpax
Booking and payments
- As per new rules trip booking should be done in advance of 1 month
- Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
- 21 days prior to tour departure date, 50% of the total cost should reach Eco Trek account by telex transfer with color passport copy of client.
- And full payment should made 10 days before departure to Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Tour Cancellation policy:
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
- Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 21days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
- 15 days period from tour departure date 50% cancellation.
- Tour operators has fully right to change the dates and cancel the trip if any unavoidable circumstances.
- Risk and Liabilities:
- We always try to make your journey smooth and pleasant. We shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, lack of transport, visa rejected by Chinese authorities, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometime good vehicle may break.
- We highly advised to the clients to have full insurance against medical, trip cancellation and personal accident risk.