04 Nights / 05 Days
Ljubljana, Opatija, & Zagreb
- 01 night accommodation in Ljubljana
- 01 night accommodation in Opatija
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Zagreb
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Ljubljana Walking Tour
- Bled Walking Tour
- Full Day Tour of Plitvice National Park with entrance fee
- Zagreb Walking Tour
- Return Bus Terminal transfers at Ljubljana and Opatija on seat in coach basis
- Bus Tickets from: Ljubljana – Bled – Ljubljana; Ljubljana – Rijeka – Opatija
- Return Airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Handling fee for delivering public transportation tickets
(The tours start from a city center point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Ljubljana
Upon arrival in Ljubljana , you will be transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Ljublijana
Day 2 Ljubljana –Opatija
After breakfast proceed to Ljubljana sightseeing tour. See the Baroque Old Town which is nestled at the foot of Castle Hill, the Art Nouveau mansions as well as some of the masterpieces of the world by renowned architect Joze Plecnik proceed to enjoy a 1-hour scenic drive to beautiful Lake Bled, visit Bled castle which is built on top of a 130 meter cliff. Later proceed to Opatija. Overnight in Opatija ( B)
Day 3 Opatija – Zagreb
After breakfast proceed for scenic drive to most beautiful Croatian National Park .Plitvice National Park is one of the most beautiful and best preserved national parks in the country, also listed on the UNESCO`s World Heritage Sites. It is a valley situated between high forested mountains in which lie, one below another, a string of sixteen beautiful lakes of crystal blue and green waters. Fed by small streams and brooks, they spill into each other in 92 foaming cascades and thundering waterfalls. Later proceed to Zagreb, capital of Croatia. Overnight in Zagreb. (B)
Day 4 Zagreb
After breakfast proceed for walking tour of Zagreb with your professional guide , Visit the Upper Town with its Gothic Cathedral, the beautiful and ornate St. Catherine’s church or the massive St. Mark’s church with its famous colour-tiled roof. Continue to the medieval Stone Gate and ‘Dolac’, the open-air market which are a must for all visitors. Later visit Lower Town with its colourful turn-of-the-century architecture best represented in the lovely building housing the Croatian National Theatre and Opera House. Afternoon free for leisure to explore town on own. Overnight in Zagreb. (B)
Day 5 Zagreb
After breakfast transfer to airport for your flight back home. (B)
STARTING FROM TOUR PRICE: (PER PERSON IN EUR)
3 Star – Standard
4 Star – Standard
- Validity: April –September
- GST will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- The rates are “starting from“and might change based on hotel availability.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax/Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.