05 Nights / 06 Days
Beijing & Shanghai
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Beijing.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Shanghai.
- Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
- 3 Chinese lunches as stated in the itinerary.
- Arrival transfer in Beijing.
- Departure train station transfer in Beijing.
- Arrival station transfer in Shanghai.
- Departure transfer in Shanghai.
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai.
- City Tour of Shanghai.
- City Tour of Beijing.
- Great Wall of China at Juyongguan Pass.
- City Tour of Shanghai.
- All transfers and sightseeing on private basis with a guide.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Travel Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
Arrive at Beijing airport where you will be met by an English speaking guide and transferred to the hotel. In the evening, take an optional tour to experience the famous Kung Fu Show, a world famous form of Chinese Martial Arts. Overnight in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing
Today after breakfast, explore Beijing, on a city tour, visiting Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world. Enjoy a chinese lunch on tour. Later, visit the Forbidden City, the former home to the Emperors of China. Visit the 15th century Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace built as a retreat for the Machiavellian Dowager Empress. Overnight in Beijing. (B, L)
Day 3 Beijing
Today after breakfast, enjoy the thrill of walking on the Great Wall of China, a formidable structure that winds its way over hills for more than 2,000 miles. Enjoy Chinese lunch on tour. Later, visit the Ming Tombs and the Avenue of Animals. Overnight in Beijing. (B, L)
Day 4 Beijing – Shanghai
Today, transfer to the train station for your high speed bullet train to Shanghai. Get to know this city that has retained the flavor of its European past. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to the hotel for check in. In the evening you can enjoy Huangpu River Cruise (optional). Cruise on the famous Bund where you will see beautiful European style architecture on one side and famous modern buildings including the tallest Jianmao Tower and famous Oriental TV Tower on the other. Overnight in Shanghai. (B)
Day 5 Shanghai
Today, enjoy a city tour of Shanghai with a visit to the Jade Buddha Temple and the beautiful Yu Yuan Markets built during the Ming Dynasty. Enjoy Chinese lunch on tour. Later, take a photo stop at Oriental TV Tower and visit the famous Bund area. In the evening, you can enjoy the famous Acrobatic Show (optional). You will be amazed to see the stunts performed by the talented Chinese acrobats. Overnight in Shanghai. (B, L)
Day 6 Depart Shanghai
Check out of the hotel this morning as you are transferred to Shanghai airport for your flight back home with fond memories of your holiday. (B)
|3*||Longdinghua Hotel||Express by Holiday Inn Hotel Zhabei|
|4*||Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West||Shanghai Ramada Wujiaochang Hotel|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
|3 Star – Standard||725||545||365|
|4 Star – Standard||810||610||410|
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.