05 Nights / 06 Days
Yerevan, Echmiadzin, Zvartnots, Khor Virap, Noravank, Garni, Geghard & Lake Sevan
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Yerevan in 3 * Silachi hotel or similar.
- Daily breakfast ,except day 01
- 02 Lunches as per itinerary
- Yerevan city tour on seat in coach basis
- Excursion to Echmiadzin
- Excursion to Khor Virap
- Excursion to Garni
- Visit Lake Sevan
- Wine tasting in Areni
- All transfers & sightseeing on seat in coach basis as per the itinerary.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1, Saturday – Arrive Yerevan
Arrive at Zvartnots International Airport early in the morning, on arrival transfer to the hotel. After breakfast proceed for Yerevan city tour ,Visit Mother Armenia monument and get a spectacular view of Mt. Ararat with panorama of central Yerevan, visit the Matenadaran Institute of Ancient Manuscripts. Take a tour of Cascade complex, Opera House, Northern Avenue and Republic Square. Visit the Armenian Genocide Memorial. Overnight in Yerevan (B)
Day 2, Sunday – Yerevan – Echmiadzin – Zvartnots – Yerevan
After breakfast you will be driven to Echmiadzin, the spiritual and administrative center of the Armenian Apostolic Church. Visit the churches of St. Hripsime and St. Gayane. Visit the Main Cathedral of Echmiadzin and attend the Holy Liturgy (Sundays) later return to Yerevan en route visit ruins of the 7th century Zvartnots Temple (UNESCO World Heritage Site) take a tour of “Vernissage” to buy souvenirs and gifts. Visit fruit market “Shouka” to buy traditional sweets or dry fruits. Overnight in Yerevan (B)
Day 3 Monday – Yerevan – Khor Virap – Noravank – Yerevan
After breakfast, drive to Khor Virap monastery, where the Mt. Ararat reveals its breathtaking size and splendor. Proceed to the masterpiece of medieval Armenian architecture, the 14th century Noravank monastery. Later take a stopover for wine tasting at the local wine factory in Areni. Overnight in Yerevan (B, L)
Day 4 Tuesday – Yerevan – Garni – Geghard – Lake Sevan – Yerevan
After breakfast drive to the oldest surviving building on the territory of Armenia, the 1st century Garni Pagan Temple. Visit one of the most beautiful monasteries in Armenia, the 13th century cave monastery of Geghard (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Proceed to Lake Sevan that is set 1900m above sea level and also one of the largest freshwater high-altitude lakes in the world. Visit monastery of Sevanavank on Sevan peninsula. Overnight in Yerevan (B, L)
Day 5, Wednesday – Yerevan
Today after breakfast, your day is free for leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Yerevan. (B)
Day 6, Thursday
Today you will be transferred to the Zvartnots International Airport for your flight back home. (B)
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD) / 3 STAR HOTEL :
April 2017 – September 2017
Note: Depending on the Flight arrival time a pre tour accommodation will be needed.
- Validity: April – September
- GST will be applicable on the total tour cost.
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax/resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.