04 Nights / 05 Days
Koh Samui & Bangkok
- 2 nights’ accommodation Koh Samui.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
- Return airport transfer on seat in coach basis.
- Half Day Samui City Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Half Day City Tour of Bangkok on seat in coach basis.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Travel Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Bangkok – Koh Samui
Welcome to Thailand, the Land of Smiles. On arrival at the Suvarnabhumi International airport, take the connecting flight to Koh Samui, a premier destination. It is the third largest island in Thailand and the largest in an archipelago of more than 80 islands. Beautiful white sand beaches, clean, clear warm water; lush tropical gardens and gentle ocean breeze awaits you at this ideal holiday destination. Overnight in Koh Samui.
Day 2 Koh Samui
Today after breakfast, take the city tour of Koh Samui. The tour takes you around the island to see a number of attractions like, The Big Buddha, sitting 15 m high is a monumental landmark on the island’s north coast. Also see the Grandpa and Grandma Rocks and the Namuang Waterfall, one of Thailand’s natural wonders. Overnight in Koh Samui. (B)
Day 3 Koh Samui – Bangkok
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. In the evening, take an optional tour of the Siam Niramit Show. Siam Niramit is a world-class stage show depicting Thailand’s historical and spiritual heritage. With over 150 dazzling performers and state-of-the-art special effects, it’s a captivating journey. Or you can opt for the Chaophraya Dinner Cruise (optional). View the historical landmarks as you cruise along the Chaophraya River and Overnight in Bangkok. (B)
Day 4 Bangkok
In the morning, explore Bangkok on a city tour which takes you through the hustle and bustle of the city and also gives an opportunity to explore myriad cultural attractions. Visit the Gems Gallery and The Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Tri Mit), the world’s largest Gold Buddha, now more than 700 years old, is a treasure of Thailand and Buddhism. The evening is free to explore the innumerable shopping options the city has to offer. Overnight in Bangkok. (B)
Day 5 Depart Bangkok
In the morning, you can do some last-minute shopping, before your transfer to the airport for the onward flight home or to the next destination. (B)
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
|CHILD WITH BED||CHILD
|3*||Hotel Ibis Samui Bophut & Hotel Season Siam||155||155||70|
|4*||Hotel Mercure Chaweng Samui & Hotel Galleria 10||215||165||75|
|5*||Hotel Anantara Lawana & Hotel Anantara Siam Bangkok||544||108||108|
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.