06 Nights / 07 Days
Athens, Santorini and Heraklion
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Athens
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Santorini
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Heraklion
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Athens City Tour on seat in coach basis
- Knossos palace tour on seat in coach basis
- Economy class ferry ticket from Athens to Santorini by Normal ferry
- Economy class ferry ticket from Santorini to Heraklion by High speed ferry
- Return airport and port transfers in Athens on private basis
- Return port transfers in Santorini on seat on coach basis
- Return port and airport transfers in Heraklion on private basis
- International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites.
- 2,00 €ur entrance fee to the volcano tour, to be paid locally.
Day 1 Arrive Athens
Welcome to the largest city of Greece, Athens the enchanting capital which has always been identified as the birthplace of civilization. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Later in the evening you can enjoy Athens by Night Tour with dinner and folk show (optional) Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Athens
Today after breakfast enjoy a city tour of Athens which includes visit to the Acropolis and its museum visiting city center ,Constitution Square (Syntagma), The Parliament, The Memorial to the unknown soldier ,National Library, The Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. At the Acropolis, visit the museum and the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, The Erechtheion. Overnight in Athens. (B)
Day 3 Athens –Santorini
Today after breakfast transfer to port for your ferry to Santorini .On arrival transfer to hotel & check-in. Overnight in Santorini (B)
Day 4 Santorini
After breakfast free day to explore Santorini on own or you can take an optional tour to visit the Volcano and the hot springs, or the red, the white and the black beach, or to see the Archeological excavations at Akrotiri, or just to marvel the famous sunset in Oia. Overnight in Santorini (B)
Day 5 Santorini – Heraklion
After breakfast transfer to port for your ferry to Heraklion. On arrival transfer to hotel & check-in. Overnight in Heraklion (B)
Day 6 Heraklion
After breakfast proceed to visit Knossos Palace .Visit at the Palace of Knossos will offer you the opportunity to discover the first advanced European civilization and to see the oldest throne in Europe, a prehistoric theatre, water-management systems, sophisticated ventilation technologies, huge storerooms, reconstructed buildings, frescoes, storage jars and sacred symbols. The Palace of Knossos is the most important archaeological site on the island. It is the oldest palace in Europe and one of the four Minoan Palaces. It operated as the administrative and religious center of Minoan Crete (Bronze Age). The legendary king of Knossos was Minos, son of Zeus and Europa. The palace is the famous labyrinth of Greek Mythology. Overnight in Heraklion (B)
Day 7 Depart Heraklion
Transfer to airport for your flight back home. (B)
|CITIES||NTS||3 STAR–STANDARD||4STAR-FIRST CLASS|
|ATHENS||2||Best Western Museum or Similar||Novotel Hotel or Similar|
|SANTORINI||2||Amerisa Suites or Similar||El Greco Hotel or Similar|
|HERAKLION||2||Hotel Olympic or Similar||Astoria Capsis Hotel or Similar|
OPTIONAL TOURS (AT EXTRA COST)
|ATHENS||Athens by night on sic basis|
|SANTORINI||Volcano & The Hot Springs tour on sic basis|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN EUR)
|3 Star – Standard||01/04/17 – 30/04/17||570||505||410|
|01/05/17 – 31/05/17 AND
01/10/17 – 31/10/17
|01/06/17 – 30/06/17 AND
16/09/17 – 30/09/17
|01/07/17 – 15/09/17||855||735||460|
|4 Star – First Class||01/04/17 – 30/04/17 AND
16/10/17 – 31/10/17
|01/05/17 – 07/06/17||855||730||295|
|08/06/17 – 10/07/17 AND
27/08/17 – 15/10/17
|11/07/17 – 26/08/17||900||775||335|
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax/Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is applicable if the booking is done 30 days prior to travel.