09 Nights / 10 Days
Beijing, Xian, Guilin and Shanghai
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Beijing.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Xian.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Guilin.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Shanghai .
- Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
- 5 Chinese lunches as stated in the itinerary.
- City Tour of Beijing.
- Great Wall of China at Juyongguan Pass.
- Tour of the Terracotta Warriors.
- Tour of Guilin with a visit to the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill.
- Li River Cruise.
- City Tour of Shanghai.
- Xian City Tour.
- All transfers and tours on private basis with a guide.
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Travel Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
Welcome to China! Arrive into Beijing, the exciting capital of Celestial Empire. You will be met by an English speaking guide who will assist you with the transfer to the hotel. In the evening, take a tour to experience the famous Kung Fu Show (optional). This is a world famous form of Chinese Martial Arts. The Shaolin Monks from Kung Fu will amaze you with their performances. Overnight in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing
Today after breakfast, visit the Great Wall of China at Juyongguan Pass. Explore the history of the wall built hundreds of years ago, yet which remains largely intact as it snakes endlessly across the mountain ridgelines. On the way, visit the Jade Factory. After that, proceed back to the city for a visit to the Silk factory. In the evening, you can enjoy the Golden Mask Dynasty Show (optional). Overnight in Beijing. (B, L)
Day 3 Beijing
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, the largest and the most complete group of ancient buildings in China. The entire complex consists of 8,706 rooms in which an estimated 8,000 to 10,000 people lived including 3,000 eunuchs, as well as maids and concubines, all within 170 acres. Later, visit the Summer Palace. Overnight in Beijing. (B, L)
Day 4 Beijing – Xian
Today after breakfast, proceed to the airport for your flight to Xian, the ancient capital of China. Upon arrival at Xian airport, as you head out into the city, visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient city wall. Later, check in to the hotel. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in Xian. (B)
Day 5 Xian
After breakfast at hotel, proceed for a tour of the famous Terracotta Warriors, one of the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. An army of thousand of life-size warriors and their horses in battle formation, which were buried for 2000 years, stand guard over the tomb of Emperor Qin Shi-Huang. Later, visit the Arts and Crockery Factory and enjoy free time for shopping at the Muslim Bazaar. In the evening, you can enjoy the Tang Dynasty Dancing show (optional). Overnight in Xian. (B, L)
Day 6 Xian – Guilin
This morning, proceed to the for your flight to Guilin. Arrive at Guilin airport, and proceed to visit the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Later, check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Guilin. (B)
Day 7 Guilin
Today proceed for the Li River Cruise. With its breathtaking scenery, it is one of China’s top tourist attractions. Later visit Yangshuo, a small market town and enjoy free time for shopping in Yangshuo West Street market. In the evening, enjoy the Impression Sister Liusanjie Show (optional). Impression Liusanjie is an outdoor performance set in real mountains along Li River. This 70 minutes of natural Shanshui Theatre is a masterpiece combining an awesome natural stage with excellence in theatrical production. Overnight in Guilin. (B, L)
Day 8 Guilin – Shanghai
Today after breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Shanghai. Get to know this city that has retained the flavor of its European past. Arrive at Shanghai Pudong airport and take the magnetic train from there to Longyan Subway Station. The speed can reach up to 400 km per hour and it takes only 7 minutes to finish the 30 kms journey! Check in to the hotel. In the evening, you can enjoy the Huangpu River Cruise (optional). Cruise on the famous Bund where you see beautiful European style architecture on one side and famous modern buildings including the tallest Jianmao Tower and famous Oriental TV Tower on the other. Overnight in Shanghai. (B)
Day 9 Shanghai
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day tour of Shanghai including the Jade Buddha Temple and Pearl Factory. Then visit the Bund, lined with fine colonial buildings from the 1930’s which have been restored as a showcase of the city and are spectacularly lit up at night. After that visit the Jinmao Tower, and enjoy free time for shopping at Nanjing road. Overnight in Shanghai. (B, L)
Day 10 Depart Shanghai
Check out of the hotel this morning as you are transferred to Shanghai airport for your flight back home with fond memories of your holiday. (B)
Hotels Used or Similar
Guilin Fubo Hotel
Express by Holiday Inn Hotel Zhabei
Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West
Titan Central Park Hotel
Guilin Plaza Hotel
Shanghai Ramada Wujiaochang Hotel
- Validity: April– September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.