06 Nights / 07 Days
Paris, Lyon & Chamonix
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Paris
- 01 night accommodation in Lyon
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Chamonix
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Entrance to Montparnasse Tower
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Lyon 1 Day City Pass
- Augille De Midi Cable Car
- Intercity travel by train on second class
(The tours start from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Paris
Upon arrival, transfer on your own to the hotel. Evening is free to relax or enjoy an optional dinner cruise. Discover or rediscover all of the magic of the banks of the River Seine, which are enhanced by the most prestigious lit up monuments. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris
Discover the historical landmarks and admire the beautiful architecture of Paris on a Hop-On Hop-Off tour, visiting the historical sights. Visit the Montparnasse’s Observatory in 38 seconds you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful view of Paris and take unforgettable pictures of the most romantic city. Spend a memorable evening at the Lido by taking an optional tour. Overnight in Paris. (B)
Day 3 Paris
The day is free to visit the grand Versailles Palace and Gardens or have a fun filled day with a visit to Paris Disneyland by re-living your childhood fantasies. Overnight in Paris. (B)
Day 4 Paris – Lyon (2 hrs)
This morning, take a train to Lyon. Check in to the hotel and relax. Later in the evening, you will explore the city to see Lyon’s top attractions, including the Basilica of Notre Dame de Fourvière, the Place Bellecour, the Cathedral Saint Jean Baptiste, Old Lyon or one of the several urban parks in the city. Overnight in Lyon. (B)
Day 5 Lyon – Chamonix (4 hrs)
This morning, take a train to Annecy and then to Chamonix – a ski resort dominated by the majestic Mont Blanc. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Explore the beauty of the surroundings. Overnight in Chamonix. (B)
Day 6 Chamonix
Chamonix is located in the Haute Savoie department of the Rhone-Alpes region of south-east France and has a reputation as the European capital of extreme adventure sports. From the city centre, take the Auguille de Midi cable car to the top terrace which is at an attitude of 3,842 metres. From here you will get spectacular views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps. On a clear day it is possible to see the Matterhorn, Monta Rosa and the Grand Combin. Overnight in Chamonix. (B)
Day 7 Depart Chamonix – Geneva (1.5 hrs)
Today post breakfast proceed to Geneva to take your flight back home.
OPTIONAL TOURS (AT EXTRA COST)
|Paris||Dinner Cruise Marina De Paris ( tickets only )|
|Lido Show with Champagne – 1st Show|
|Paris Disneyland Tour Disneyland Resort on sic basis|
|Versailles Orientation Tour on sic basis|
|Guided Tour of the Louvre on sic basis|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN EUR)
|3 Star – Standard||975||705||610|
|4 Star – First Class||1115||810||705|
- Validity: April –September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax/ Resort fees needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.