05 Nights / 06 Days
Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali & Fairbanks
- 1 night accommodation in Anchorage.
- 1 night accommodation in Talkeetna.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Denali.
- 1 night accommodation in Fairbanks.
- Return airport transfers by hotel shuttle.
- Intercity transfers Anchorage/ Talkeetna / Denali / Fairbanks by Alaska Rail Road – Standard Class.
- Talkeetna Wilderness Jet Boat Safari on seat in coach basis.
- Denali Tundra Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Gold Dredge Tour on seat in coach basis.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips , Poterage
- Any personal expenses
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Government Tax
Day 1 Arrive Anchorage
On arrival, transfer from Anchorage Airport to hotel. After check-in rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Anchorage.
Day 2 Anchorage – Talkeetna
This morning checkout and transfer to Anchorage Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Talkeetna. Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty through large picture windows. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, proceed on Talkeetna Wilderness Jet Boat Safari. The safari offers opportunities to view nesting bald eagles, beaver activity, moose and bear in their natural habitat.
Overnight in Talkeetna.
Day 3 Talkeetna – Denali
This morning, checkout and transfer to Talkeetna Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Denali. Be sure to keep an eye out for wildlife and magnificent views of Mt. McKinley. On arrival, check in to the hotel. In the evening opt to go on a glacier flight seeing or glacier landing tour. Overnight in Denali.
Day 4 Denali
Early morning proceed for a Denali National Park tour. The scenery, the mountains, the incredible beauty and the animals. The Tundra Wildlife Tour is an excellent way to spot the wildlife for which Alaska is so famous. Overnight in Denali.
Day 5 Denali – Fairbanks
This morning, checkout and transfer to Denali Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Fairbanks. Immediately upon departing Denali you will enter the scenic Nenana River Canyon, a popular spot for whitewater rafting. On arrival, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Fairbanks.
Day 6 Depart Fairbanks
This morning, proceed for a trip through Alaska’s gold mining history on the Gold Dredge Tour. Ride the Tanana Valley Railroad for an adventure into the gold fields. Before you board the train, enjoy a close up view of the Trans-Alaska pipeline and information displays about the pipeline. After a short course in gold mining, grab your own ‘poke’ filled with dirt and try your hand at panning for gold. In the afternoon checkout and transfer to Fairbanks Airport to connect to your onward flight.
|Anchorage||3*||Ramada Anchorage Downtown||115 E 3rd Ave|
|4*||Clarion Suites Anchorage||1110 W 8th Ave|
|Talkeetna||3*||Mckinley Princess Lodge||Trapper Creek|
|4*||Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge||Talkeetna Spur Road|
|Denali||3*||Denali Bluff Hotel||George Parks Highway|
|4*||Denali Princess Lodge||George Parks Highway|
|Fairbanks||3*||Rivers Edge Resort Cottages||4200 Boat Street|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
Validity – 01st May 2017 – 31st May 2017
|CHILD WITH BED||CHILD|
|3 Star – Standard||1310||1160||1160||400|
|4 Star – First Class||1395||1210||1210||400|
Validity – 01st June 2017 – 30th September 2017
|CHILD WITH BED||CHILD|
|3 Star – Standard||1580||1360||1360||430|
|4 Star – First Class||1860||1550||1550||430|
- All rates are based on minimum 2 adults traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges for weekends and convention may apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- Christmas and New Year Surcharges apply
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change in the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- The above rates are based on mentioned no. of passengers, any change in the no. of passengers or travel period or dates will affect the cost accordingly.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period, conventions and special events.
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of arrival.
- Single/Double/Triple occupancy for a package/room refers to the number of guests occupying a room and is not related to the number of beds in the guest room.
- All rooms quoted are non-smoking rooms. For Smoking rooms please advice beforehand as majority hotels in Americas do not offer smoking rooms.
- Rates do not include any early check in or late check out. Check in and Check out as per standard hotel policy in considered.
- The tour cost does not include any tips , gratuities , airfare, meals or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above.
- Tips & porterage are often given in recognition of service excellence. But we leave the decision to provide it entirely at the passengers’ discretion.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc has to be paid at the hotel directly. The same in not a part of the quote.
- *By Seat in Coach note it will be shared transfers or sightseeing. For all services the clients have to reconfirm the services 24 hours prior to departure locally.
- *Seat in Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. In case there is a pick up note that you will be picked up from the hotel / closest location and similarly the coach will pick up the other guests from other hotels. In short a tour which would start at 10:00 can have a pick up as early as 08:00 am.
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance to protect your holiday investment.
- Services are subject to operation and availability at the time of booking. Any refund will be in the form of a credit note only.
- No reservations being made as-yet. Rates will be guaranteed, only upon confirmation.
- Payment Policy:
- A deposit equal to 30% of services reserved is due at the time of booking, with the balance due 45 days prior to your first day of travel.