09 Nights / 10 Days
Santiago, San Pedro de Atacama & Puerto Natales
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Santiago.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in San Pedro de Atacama.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Puerto Natales.
- Daily breakfast except on day 1.
- Arrival airport transfer on private basis.
- Departure airport transfer by local bus on seat in coach basis.
- City tour and Vina del Mar and Valparasio tour in Santiago on seat in coach basis.
- Altiplanics Lagoons, Atacama Salar, Tatio Geyser and Moon Valley tour in San Pedro on seat in coach basis..
- Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers, Torres del Paine National Park tour in Puerto Natales.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips , Poterage
- Any personal expenses
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Government Tax
Day 1: Arrive Santiago
Upon arrival in Santiago, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. This afternoon, visit the old and the modern part of the Santiago city. Drive past some of the important buildings such as the Cathedral, the city council, the central post office and the national history museum. Your day finishes with a tour of a local craft store, where on offer are many traditional items that will make the perfect gift or souvenir including typical jewellery made from Lapis Lazuli which is a semiprecious blue stone found only in Chile. Overnight in Santiago.
Day 2: Santiago
Today, you will visit the beach area passing by Las Salinas, Renaca and Vina del Mar, known as the Garden City. In the afternoon, visit the picturesque port of Valparaiso, declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, with its eclectic and singular architecture. In the afternoon return to Santiago. Overnight in Santiago. (B)
Day 3: Santiago – San Pedro de Atacama
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Santiago Airport to take the flight to the city of Calama. Upon arrival, drive to San Pedro de Atacama. In the afternoon, visit the Moon and Death Valley named for its resemblance to the lunar landscape-an ideal site to see the sunset. Overnight in San Pedro de Atacama. (B)
Day 4: San Pedro de Atacama
Today, visit the Altiplanic lagoons Meniques and Miscanti, located at 4500 meters altitude. These lagoons are surrounded by impressive volcanoes, caused by the uplift of the Andes, in remote geological times. Its waters are underground contributions from melting snow. Also visit Toconao and Atacama Salt. Enjoy a local lunch in Socaire. Overnight in San Pedro de Atacama. (B, L)
Day 5: San Pedro de Atacama – Santiago
Today will be an early morning departure from the hotel towards Tatio Geyser. Breakfast at the geysers and then start a guided walk through the geothermal field and observe its imposing fumaroles at the sunrise. Return to San Pedro and in the afternoon and transfer to Calama airport for your flight to Santiago. Overnight in Santiago. (B)
Day 6: Santiago – Puerto Natales
This morning transfer to the airport for flight to Punta Arenas. Upon arrival in Punta Arenas board the bus to Puerto Natales. Overnight in Puerto Natales. (B)
Day 7: Puerto Natales
Today, sail through the Ultima Esperanza fjord to reach the ancient Balmaceda Glacier. Visit the National Historic Monument, Guanaco Island, Cormorants Wall, Punta de Lobos (Sea Lion Park) (no entrance). After a brief walk in the wonderful native forest you reach the Serrano Glacier. Overnight in Puerto Natales. (B)
Day 8: Puerto Natales
After breakfast, visit the Torres del Paine National Park. See the Salto Grande waterfall of the Paine River, appreciating the majestic and imposing mountains of Torres del Paine. On the way, visit the Pehoe Lake. In the afternoon, return to the city of Puerto Natales. Overnight in Puerto Natales. (B)
Day 9: Puerto Natales – Santiago
After breakfast, transfer to Puerto Natales Bus terminal to take a local bus to the Carlos Ibanez airport to board the flight to Santiago. Overnight in Santiago. (B)
Day 10: Depart Santiago
After breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
HOTEL DETAILS OR SIMILAR
|Santiago||Eurotel Providencia (3*)||Región Metropolitana|
|Plaza San Francisco (4*)||Región Metropolitana|
|San Pedro de Atacama||La Casa de don Tomás (3*)||Region II, Autofagasta|
|Casa Atacama (4*)||Región de Antofagasta|
|Puerto Natales||Natalino Hotel (3*)||Décima Segunda Región de Magallanesy La Antártica Chilena|
|Costaustralis (4*)||XII Magallanes y Antartica Chilena|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
|CHILD WITH BED||CHILD
|3 Star – Standard||3395||2545||1700|
|4 Star – First Class||3780||2835||1895|
- Validity : March – October
- All rates are based on minimum 2 adults traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges for weekends and convention may apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- Christmas and New Year Surcharges apply
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.