08 Nights / 09 Days
Amman, Petra, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead Sea
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Amman
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Petra
- 1 Night accommodation in Dead Sea
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Jerusalem
- 1 Night accommodation in Tel Aviv
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure
- City tour of Jarash on private basis
- City tour of Amman on private basis
- Visit Madaba,Mt. Nebo & Karak on private basis
- City tour of Petra on private basis
- Visit Dead Sea on private basis
- City tour of Jerusalem on private basis
- City tour of Tel Aviv on private basis
- Intercity transfers on private basis
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- International air ticket, Domestic Ticket if any, Airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- GST of 5% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Visit the ancient city of Jarash, nestled in a green valley in the biblical land of Gilead, the most complete and well preserved city of Roman empire.
Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Amman
After breakfast, visit several Islamic medieval desert castles with fresco art and zodiac dome including Qaser Azraq where Lawrence of Arabia had his headquarters. Later, discover the city of Amman and visit the Roman Theater and Citadel, Amman downtown market and city center, its traditional souks, restaurants selling local food and sweets, churches and mosques.
Overnight in Amman. (B)
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Karak – Petra
Today, you will be transferred to Petra. En-route, cover Madaba the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land; view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church (Site only, as church is closed for renovation). Afterwards, continue to Karak touring its Castle, one of the finest examples of Crusader military construction. Arrive in Petra and check in to the hotel.
Overnight in Petra. (B)
Day 4: Petra
Be awed by the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible which was lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on a horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”.
Overnight in Petra. (B)
Day 5: Petra – Dead Sea
Today leave this ancient wonder and head for lowest spot on the face of the Earth. Dead Sea is the saltiest and most mineral laden water body on Earth.
Overnight in Dead Sea. (B)
Day 6: Dead Sea – Jerusalem
Today, you will be transferred to Allenby Bridge where you will complete the immigration formalities and continue to Jerusalem City. On arrival, see the panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives one of the most prominent sites in the Jerusalem vicinity mentioned in the Holy Scriptures, overlooking Jerusalem new city and the Temple Mount. Esplanade of old city is one of the most important religious sites in the Old City of Jerusalem. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane – where Jesus went after the Last Supper, which is still standing today and welcoming visitors.
Overnight in Jerusalem. (B)
Day 7: Jerusalem
Today, continue on the city tour and visit the most famous Islamic site in Jerusalem – the Dome of the Rock. It is an impressive and beautiful edifice. It can be seen from all over Jerusalem. Mount Zion, the highest point in ancient Jerusalem, is the broad hill south of the Old City’s Armenian Quarter. Also called Sion, its name in Old Testament times became projected into a metaphoric symbol for the whole city and the Promised Land. Continue to Bethlehem City – Nativity Church, is considered to be the oldest continuously operating Christian church in the world. The Greek Orthodox site of the Shepherds’ Fields is at Kanisat al- Ruwat in the middle of fields 2 km southeast of Bethlehem. The ruins at al Ruwat include a cave used as a church from the 4th century, of which the barrel-vaulted roof (5th century) still survives. It is approached by a flight of 21 steps and has three apses with traces of mosaic and old frescoes.
Overnight in Jerusalem. (B)
Day 8: Jerusalem – Tel Aviv
On arrival in Tel Aviv, proceed for a half day city tour including Jaffa which is considered world’s oldest sea port. Later, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Overnight in Tel Aviv. (B)
Day 9: Depart Tel Aviv
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and you will be transferred to Tel Aviv airport for departure. (B)
- Hotel Details
|Amman||3*||Al Fanar Palace||Al Jamia|
|4*||Belle Vue||Jabal Amman|
|Petra||3*||La Maison||Wadi Musa|
|4*||Panorama Petra||Wadi Musa|
|Dead Sea||3*||Warwick Dead Sea|
|4*||Dead Sea Spa hotel||Dead Sea|
|Jerusalem||3*||Holy Land Hotel||Karkafa Street|
|4*||National Hotel||Al Zahra Street|
|Tel Aviv||3*||Golden Beach Hotel|
|4*||Royal orchid Plaza Hotel||79 Ha’yarkon Street|
- TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN USD)
|CATEGORY||VALIDITY||TWIN SHARE||TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE ROOMING||CHILD WITH BED
(9 -11 yrs)
|CHILD NO BED
|3 *||1st April – 10th Sept 2017||2014||1765||2463||1016||639|
|3 *||5th ‐ 8th July 2016// 11th Sept – 30th September 2017||2049||1800||2531||1052||639|
Surcharge of USD 248 per person from 22nd – 30th April will be applicable.
- Surcharge of USD 248 per person from 22nd – 30th April will be applicable
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- Vehicle type or similar: Sedan Car for 2 guests, and AC 7 seats Mini Van (Hyundai H1) for 3‐4 guests in Jordan
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City tax /Resort fees, if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.