08 Nights / 09 Days
Dublin, Waterford, Killarney & Galway
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Dublin
- 01 night accommodation in Waterford
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Killarney
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Galway
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
- Return airport transfers in Dublin
- Services of a local Tour Manager
- 05 Dinners and 01 Lunch
- All sight-seeing as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All travel by luxury coach throughout the itinerary
- All local taxes , hotel service charge & Porterage for one suitcase per person
(The tours start from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included).
- International air ticket, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Day 1 Arrive Dublin
On arrival in Dublin, you will be met and transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon join your group and a local guide for an introductory look around central Dublin. Walk through the campus of Trinity College to the Old Library to view the illuminated manuscript of the 8th century Book of Kells. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 2 Dublin – Waterford
Depart Dublin and travel through the midlands of Dublin to Kilkenny for a stop at a farm in Jerpoint for Tea and Scones and to experience country life. Continue South to visit the House of Waterford Crystal to see how these elaborate pieces are hand-crafted. After dinner in Waterford, take a stroll with a local guide to learn about local history. Overnight in Waterford. (B & D)
Day 3 Waterford – Killarney (2.5 hrs)
Travel along the south coast to Cobh to visit the Titanic Experience. Continue on to the picturesque village of Blarney to visit Blarney castle and kiss the Balrney Stone. Enjoy some time exploring Blarney Woollen mills before driving to Killarney. Overnight in Killarney. (B & D)
Day 4 Killarney
Today you can admire breath-taking vistas of mountains, cliffs and beaches as we travel along Ireland’s most popular drive – the Ring of Kerry. We will have the opportunity to visit the Skellig Experience, later stop in the attractive village of Sneem and at Moll’s Gap for panoramic mountain views. In the evening proceed to an Irish Night for dinner with a fun traditional show. Overnight in Killarney. (B & D)
Day 5 Killarney – Galway (2.5 hrs)
We head towards the Cliff of Moher, a dramatic wall of rock that plunges to the Atlantic Ocean. Drive through the lunar landscape of the Burren region and continue around beautiful Galway bay later take a short walking tour around the city center with a local guide to see the medieval city walls, Lynch’s Castle and Eyre Square before checking in to your hotel. Overnight in Galway. (BD)
Day 6 Galway
Today, take the opportunity to explore the magnificent Connemara – a region of hills and lakes. Continue to the quaint village of Cong where the movie ‘Quiet Man’ was filmed in 1952. Take a short walking tour around this picturesque village before embarking on the Corrib Princess for a scenic cruise of Lough Corrib, (Mar 19 – Oct 29 departures) before returning to the hotel in Galway. Overnight in Galway. (B & L)
Day 7 Galway – Dublin (2 hrs)
Enjoy some free time in Galway before setting out through the midlands of Ireland for Kilbeggan Distillery. Continue on towards Dublin where there will be some time for leisure pursuits before we head out to an Irish pub for an evening of fun at a traditional dinner and Irish show. Overnight in Dublin. (B & D)
Day 8 Dublin
Spend a day in Dublin with a Dublin Open Top Bus Tour pass and a visit the Old Jameson Distillery. (optional) Overnight in Dublin. (B)
Day 9 Depart Dublin
After breakfast, transfer to Dublin airport for your flight back home. (B)
HOTEL NAMES & DETAILS :
|Dublin||Ashling Hotel or similar||City centre|
|Waterford||Dooleys Hotel or similar||City centre|
|Killarney||Killarney Towers Hotel or similar||City centre|
|Galway||Westwood Hotel or similar||City centre|
|Dublin||Grand Canal Hotel or similar||City centre|
TOUR PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN EUR)
|June : 2,11,18,30,|
|July : 7,9,14,28,30,||1437|
|August : 4,13,20,25,27,|
|Sept : 1,8,10,17,22,|
|Oct : 6,13,22,||1246|
|Oct : 29,||1193|
|Nov : 3,12 ,26||1150|
Child below 8 yrs is not allowed on this tour.
- Validity: April – September
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- City Tax /resort fees needs to be paid locally.
- Above cost is valid only if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.