03 Nights / 04 Days
Kigali, Volcanoes National Park, Mount Bisoke & Musanze
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Kigali
- 1 Night accommodation in Musanze
- Meals on Full Board Basis
- City tour of Kigali on private basis
- Gorilla trek at Parc National des Volcans
- Visit Mt Bisoke on private basis
- Visit Lake Kivu, Bralirwa Industry, hot spring in Nyamyumba on private basis
- Return airport on private basis
- International air ticket, Domestic Ticket if any, Airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- GST of 5% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
Day 1: Arrive Kigali
On arrival at Kigali, you will be transferred to the hotel. Kigali, Rwanda’s capital city is the main administrative and economic centre of Rwanda. Surrounded by lush hills of green, it is the cleanest city in the region. Later proceed for a sightseeing tour of Kigali city. Visit landmarks from colonial, post-independence, genocide and post-genocide times i.e. Kigali Solaire, Stade regionale, Kigali Genocide memorial site where over 259,000 genocide victims were put to rest in mass graves. Later proceed to Bugesera in the afternoon to visit the reconciliation village where the survivors of genocide live together in harmony.
Overnight in Kigali (B, D)
Day 2: Kigali – Volcanoes National Park – Kigali
Today proceed to Volcanoes National Park headquarters to take some briefings. Later, go Gorilla-trekking in the Volcanoes National Park. Once you spot them you are allowed to spend an hour watching your closest long lost cousin. This is perhaps one of the most breathtaking wildlife experiences on earth. Tracking the gorillas through the light mountain forest on the slopes of the Virunga is a magical experience.
Overnight in Kigali (B, L, D)
Day 3: Kigali – Mount Bisoke – Musanze
After breakfast proceed for the climbing of Mt Bisoke. On top there’s a Crater Lake and beautiful flora and fauna. You may get chance to see forest elephants and buffaloes as you climb or descent from the mountain. Late proceed to Musanze in the afternoon.
Overnight in Musanze (B, L, D)
Day 4: Depart Musanze
After Breakfast, proceed to Lake Kivu which is the second deepest lake in Africa after Tanganyika. The drive is only one hour between the town of Musanze and Gisenyi. Later visit the Bralirwa industry and go forward to see the hot spring in Nyamyumba sector. Later you will be transferred to Kigali airport for your flight back home. (B)
- Hotel Details
|Musanze||3*||Parades Malahide Hotel||www.paradisemalahide.com/||Rubavu|
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.