06 Nights / 07 Days
Amman, Petra, Aqaba & Dead Sea.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Amman
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Petra
- 1 Night accommodation in Aqaba
- 1 Night accommodation in Dead Sea
- Daily breakfast except on day 1
- Meals as per itinerary
- City tour of Jarash on seat in coach basis
- City tour of Amman on seat in coach basis
- City tour of Madaba, Mount Nebo & Karak on seat in coach basis
- Full day tour of Petra on seat in coach basis
- Jeep Safari Tour for 1.30 hours in Wadi Rum
- Panoramic tour of Dana Village on seat in coach basis
- Panoramic tour of Um Rassas on seat in coach basis
- Return airport on seat in coach basis
- International air ticket, Visa, Domestic Ticket if any, Airport taxes
- Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- GST of 5% will be applicable on the total tour cost.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Upon arrival in Amman you will be transferred to the hotel. Today visit the ancient city of Jarash. It is one of the Decapolis cities of the north of Jordan and nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead.
Overnight in Amman (D)
Day 2: Amman
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to desert castles. Visit several Islamic medieval desert castles that offer a number of fortresses with fresco art and zodiac dome. Visit Qasr Amra from the Umayyads era. Return back to Amman to visit the Roman Theater & Citadel, and Amman downtown market and city center.
Overnight in Amman (B, D)
Day 3: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Karak – Petra
After breakfast, visit the Madaba the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land, later proceed to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo (site only as the church is closed down for renovation). Continue to Karak, touring its Castle – one of the finest examples of Crusader military construction. Arrive in Petra and heck – in to the hotel.
Overnight in Petra (B, D)
Day 4: Petra
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full day visit to the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”.
Overnight in Petra (B, D)
Day 5: Petra – Wadi Rum – Aqaba
After breakfast proceed south to reach Wadi. Explore the desert in 4×4 Jeeps visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ. Further you will be transferred Aqaba. Aqaba is famous for its water sports and adventure activates.
Overnight in Aqaba (B, D)
Day 6: Aqaba – Dana Village – Um Rassas – Dead Sea
Today after breakfast, proceed for panoramic tour of Dana Village – a UNESCO world heritage site. Dana Village is perched right at the edge of the Great Rift Valley with views west down the steep rock walls down to the desert of Wadi Arabia. People have lived here for more than 6000 years. Then enjoy a cup of tea with local people of Dana who are famous for their simplicity, hospitality and kindness. Later, proceed to Dead Sea, with a stop at Um Rassas, another UNESCO world heritage site. It was once a Roman military encampment which evolved into a prominent city during the fifth century known as Kestram Mefaa.
Overnight in Dead Sea (B, D)
Day 7: Depart – Amman
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. (B)
- Hotel Details
|Amman||3*||Liwan or similar||Mohammed Street|
|4*||Imperial or similar||Ar Radwan|
|Petra||3*||Petra Palace or similar||Wadi Musa|
|4*||Petra Panorama or similar||Wadi Musa|
|Dead Sea||4*||Ramada Resort Dead Sea||Dead Sea|
|Aqaba||3*||Raed or similar||Al sa’adeh Street|
|4*||Marina Plaza or similar||South Coast road|
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 25,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- Above cost is valid if the booking is received 30 days prior to travel.