05 Nights / 06 Days
3 nights Kathmandu & 2 night Pokhara
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Pokhara.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel [Above 3 star].
- Transfer – Airport pickup / Drop and sight seen by SIC / Private Basis.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Pashupatinath je, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swambhunath, Budhanilkanth & Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- [Bhaktapur, Sanga [143 fit Tallest Lord Shiva statue / Nagarkot.
- Pokhara Sightseeing by SIC basis / Pvt. Vehicle.
- [ Davis Fall , Bindabasini Temple , Barahi Temple, Seti Gorge, Fewa Lake , Bat Cave etc.
- Excursion Sarangkot by Pvt. Vehicle.
- 01 Hr Boating at Fewa lake in Pokhara
- Transportation Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu Transfer by SIC / Pvt. Non A.C Vehicle./Air
- All Applicable Tax Included.
- Entrance fee during Sightseeing & guide charges.
- Mountain Flight Airport taxes INR 125 per person.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
In such case extra activities will be charged as per actual which will be collected from the guest directly.
- Any rides, safaris, additional sightseeing / shopping tours other than those mentioned in the
Inclusions/itinerary. Permits, Camera fees, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non-alcoholic
Beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/ coffee etc unless specified.
- Any hike in fuel charges, tax structure (luxury tax, transport tax or service tax).
- If an up gradation is required to confirm any particular hotel, the supplement will be given
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 01 – Kathmandu
Welcome on arrival. Check into Hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour covering Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambunath, and Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 – Kathmandu/Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. On the way, you have a visit the Manakamna Temple “Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Pokhara
After Breakfast you will taken for Sightseeing to Bindabasini Temple, Devi’s Fall, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River etc. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive /Fly back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
The Hotels Rate in INR for Indian Nationality
|Category||Kathmandu||Pokhara||Car||AC Bus||Air + Bus|
|5 – A star||Hyatt||Atithi, Fishtail, Shangrila, Fulbari, Pokhara Grande, Barahi||C||C||C|
|4 – A star||Hotel Tibet, Hotel Malla, Park Village||Water Front Resort, Mount Kailash||C||C||C|
|3 – A star||Airport Hotel, Lord Miraz, Godawari View Bhrikuti, Indreni Himalaya
|Landmark, Kantipur Hotel, Hotel Tulsi||C||C||C|
The Hotels Rate in US $ for Foreign Nationality
|Cat||Kathmandu||Pokhara||Car||AC Bus||Air + Bus|
|5 – A star||Hyatt, Shangrilla||Shangrilla, Fishtail, Athiti, Barahi||$||$||$|
|4 – A star||Royal Singi, Shanker Hotel, Grand Hotel||Kantipur Temple House(std), Water Front Resort, Mount kailash
|3 – A star||Budha Maya Garden, Kathmandu Guest House, Manag Hotel, Hotel Harati, Hotel Goodwill(std), Kantipur Temple House(std)
|Fewa Prince, Kantipur Hotel
Properties envisaged: Using Base Catogery rooms at respective properties unless specified
- 2 – 4 Pax: 4 seater Car
- 5 – 6 Pax: 6 seater Van
- 7 – 14 Pax: 14 seater Haice
- 16 Pax & above: Coach depending on the no of Pax
- The vehicle is for point-to-point travel and not at disposal.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather & political conditions in the destination.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo Passport with validity of 6 month / Voter ID card.
- The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- Electric supply is restricted due to shortage Please co-operate with the hotel on it.
- INR 500.00 and INR 2000.00 notes are banned in Nepal and it is an offence to carry these notes.
- Check in at the hotels is at 10 Am to 1 Pm and & Check out time is 10 to 12 Am as per Hotels.
- Following is a list of essentials for a trip to Nepal
- Air Tickets Photo copy
- Hotel Voucher/Travel agent Voucher.
- Address list and list of important contacts or numbers
- Photocopies of important documents in case they are stolen
- List of important number in India and Nepal (On Paper)
Meals – If your Guest like different-different taste of foods, then see the attachment of package chart. We will provide catering system if you have above 25 Pax so in this, your client will get the best what they like.