CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Globus Holidays at firstname.lastname@example.org . Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing. Incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable or any advance fee paid to any of the suppliers.Cancellation charges would be applicable as per below details :
- 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days or less prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
In certain cases the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like – Diwali, Duseera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc ).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- During Fair and Exhibitions periods